Operations Specialist Job Description:
Bluewater is looking to expand and add an Operations Specialist role. The best candidate will have between 1 to 3 year of proven experience in customer service, retail support, fulfillment and manufacturing, great attention to detail, outstanding organizational skills, and value the trust involved with being part of a flexible and dynamic, fast-growing team.
· Manage all warranty submissions and ensure no negative reviews.
· Manage relationship with warranty provider and make sure all products are delivered to customers within allotted timeframe.
· Learning new platforms and being able to create processes to ensure they can be done properly and teaching others how to use said platforms.
· Organizing Gantt charts to ensure shipments are delivered timely.
· Ensuring all wholesale and bulk shipments are sent on time.
· Managing relationships with vendors.
· Providing weekly inventory update reports to team.
· Managing all bulk shipments and samples to necessary parties.
· Providing all necessary materials to manager, weekly, to sign off on invoices for accounting.
· Ensuring that all campaign setup forms, and inventory arrival forms are provided, as needed.
· Monitoring all media launch timelines to ensure that all documents are submitted timely.
· Ensuring the timely payment to all vendors.
· Obtaining freight quotes and monitoring shipments to ensure timeliness.
· Requesting freight quotes + confirming freight quotes in a timely manner.
· Managing multiple teams to ensure that timelines are proceeding in line with launch date.
· Managing accounts to ensure customer is happy and providing materials as needed.
· Organizing all shipments
· Ability to lift shipments of 25 lbs. and more
· Ensuring all materials are stocked
· Setting up quarterly inventory reviews
· Cleaning warehouse quarterly.
Required experience and skills:
· Strong organizational skills
· Attention to detail
· Intermediate office suite experience (Excel and PowerPoint)
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to manage multiple issues without losing attention to detail
· Ability to work individually on problems and communicate within the team for support and information
· Ability to work cross-team to communicate requirements and issues
Education and Experience
· 1-3 years background in operations and Logistics
· 1-3 years of Warehousing, Freight forwarding and Fulfillment
· High School Diploma or GED required
· Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university or equivalent work experience preferred