Bluewater Media seeks a full-time Office Production Assistant. The Office PA is a highly-detailed individual who enjoys organizing and managing tasks and priorities in an efficient way. Room for advancement in a growing company.
- Minimum of 2 years of production experience (internship or college degree would also apply)
- Must have proactive positive attitude with a self-motivated drive and determination
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, must be comfortable actually calling unfamiliar people on the telephone
- Exceptional multi-tasking and time management skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook
- Possess a reliable vehicle, valid driver's license and a clean driving record
- Able to lift 50 lbs. unassisted and carry equipment to assist with loading and unloading
Essential Job Functions:
- Highly organized
- Able to maintain a calm, professional demeanor in the face of competing demands and pressures
- Ability to adapt to a fast paced environment in order to provide world class service to customers
- Ability to manipulate small details with accuracy and focus
- Compose, review and edit prepared documents insuring the accuracy of final product
- File and retrieve electronically stored documents, records, and reports
- Proactiveness to see task and client service through from start to finish
- Flexible schedule and ability to work long and/or irregular hours in various situations
- Knowledge of production terminology appreciated
- Supporting the Producing Team as well as other departments, as needed
- Assisting with production of video and film projects, as needed.
- Office support which includes gear maintenance and cleaning studio and work spaces.
- Research production logistics
- Book talent and models for shoots, pending approval from Producers
- Generate Call Sheets
- Track that paperwork is signed and filed
- Identify production needs and concerns, and offer cost and time efficient solutions
- Assist in all other aspects of production as necessary including Production Design, Lighting, Set Operations, Camera Dept.
- Coordinate shoot schedule with production team
- Proofing and editing
- Clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, arranging conference calls, and scheduling meetings
- Various office assistant needs (photocopying/printing, file management, office supplies inventory and organization, etc.)
- Run errands & manage incoming deliveries of packages/shipments