Marketing Data Analyst
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Marketing Data Analyst
At Bluewater Media data drives both our business and our client’s success. We live and breathe “the numbers” every day and are looking for a new team member as passionate about data as we are. If you get excited about finding the hidden trend or painting a picture with the perfect data visualization, then this is the place for you. Bluewater is a dynamic environment and we’re always expanding and improving our reporting and analytical capabilities…the right candidate will keep the team moving in the right direction.
- Leverage data to make recommendations and meet client goals
- Communicate and show the story behind data via reports and dashboards
- Emphasis on planning and executing ETL to automate data flows into our multiple in-house reporting systems
- Meet with both internal and external clients to review reporting capabilities, data structure and then execute
- Provide ad-hoc reporting for internal and external clients
- Review data and calculations to ensure report accuracy and data integrity
- Work with clients to integrate their data into our analysis tools
- Troubleshoot the reporting environment and reports.
- Training end users on new reports and dashboards.
- Clean and scrub data for consistency when needed
- Use Data Analysis Expressions (DAX) and M to create measures and calculated columns for Excel PowerQuery reports
- Explore new and under-utilized functionality within existing data analytics tools to streamline consumption and distribution of reporting
- Implement new or upgraded software and assist with strategic decisions on new systems.
The right person for this position has:
- Minimum of 2-3 years as a data analyst
- Ability to translate business requirements into non-technical, lay terms
- Experience using analytics reporting tools (i.e. Google Analytics, Facebook Ads Reporting)
- Ability to understand and handle basic logic flows (if/and/or statements)
- Deep Excel knowledge including PowerQuery and data models
- Experience using data visualization tools (i.e. Microsoft Power BI or Tableau)
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
- Basic understanding of database structure, layouts, columns, joins and keys
- Ability to work and communicate well within a team
- High-level written and verbal communication skills.
- Analytical problem-solving abilities
- Experience with visual ETL tools/programming (i.e. EasyMorph)
Great stuff that will set you apart:
- SQL or other database management experience
- A marketing background or knowledge of TV Advertising, Google Ads or other digital marketing platforms
- Experience writing database queries
- Data warehousing experience
- Experience with pulling data from APIs
- Knowledge/Experience with Tableau
- Statical knowledge or experience with Python or R
- Python or other programming experience, specifically focused on data processing for automatio
Bluewater provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and employment applicants without regard to unlawful considerations of race, color, religion or creed, gender, sex (including pregnancy), national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, citizenship status, genetic information, military or veteran status, age, and physical or mental disability, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws.
This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, job assignment, compensation, promotion, benefits, training, discipline, and termination.
Bluewater MediaWhy Work Here?
Bluewater Media is a rapidly growing full service advertising agency looking for motivated, smart and hard working people to join our team!
Bluewater Media is a brand focused direct-to-consumer advertising agency that utilizes branded direct response, brand integration and traditional advertising methods to introduce products to market. From a 36,000 square foot production studio in Clearwater, Florida Bluewater produces, develops, and distributes direct response campaigns, commercials, television series, documentaries and films that integrate corporate branding as a methodology to inform, educate and motivate consumers to make product choices. Bluewater also provides integrated web design, web development, e-commerce solutions, as well as broadcast and digital media strategy and placement. For more information, visit www.bluewater.tv. Bluewater provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and employment applicants without regard to unlawful considerations of race, color, religion or creed, gender, sex (including pregnancy), national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, citizenship status, genetic information, military or veteran status, age, and physical or mental disability, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, job assignment, compensation, promotion, benefits, training, discipline, and termination.
14375 Myerlake CircleTampa, FL
TechnologyView all jobs at Bluewater Media