E Commerce Marketing Specialist
Bluewater Chemgroup Fort Wayne, IN
- Posted: over a month ago
- $30,000 to $45,000 Yearly (plus commission)
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical
We are looking for a Brand Manager to join our team! You will be responsible for overseeing our unique SOP for retaining and gaining customers, as well as identify areas of improvement to increase brand awareness and retention to drive sales.
- Generate creative customer retention ideas while also recognizing the importance of staying true to our overall business and brand strategy.
- Develop creative ways to test new ideas to ensure the company sees a good ROI when we do invest in new marketing & customer service strategies.
- Engage with customers to promote the brand and develop long term customer/supplier relationships
- Reach out and attempt to troubleshoot with customers that leave poor feedback/product reviews
- Collaborate cross-functionally with the Sales, R&D, Supply Chain and Marketing teams to ensure new products are launched effectively with the customer in mind and with the necessary internal support and training to achieve the intended results.
- Communicate effectively across the organization so key stakeholders always know what we are doing, why we are doing it and where we are in the process.
- Coordinate marketing and customer service campaigns with sales activities
- Review and optimize marketing budget that may include PPC, giveaways, e-coupons
- Monitor and report on customer satisfaction and trends
- Previous experience in marketing or other sales related fields
- Strong project management skills
- Strong leadership qualities
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Thorough understanding of social media and social media analytics
- Knowledge of SEO techniques
- Eternal optimist
Specific high end skills we are looking for but are not necessary:
- Experience in selling on Amazon.com or a base line e-commerce understanding
- PPC, campaign management
- Social Media Management
- Customer Service Experience
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) after 1 year
- Health/dental insurance after 90 days
- Paid time off after 1 year
- Cash Balance Plan after 5 years
- Profit Sharing 1 year not guaranteed based on Cash Balance Plan
$30,000-45,000 base pay determined by skill set and qualifications
Direct sales commission on ALL top line sales for our new brand launching January 1st 2022
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Bluewater ChemgroupWhy Work Here?
30 yr old established parent company with a great fast paced & relaxed atmosphere. Heavy performance based incentives on top of base salary
Our parent company was founded in 1992 and has grown and acquired other companies throughout the years. We have experienced double digit growth for the last 7 years. We are preparing to launch a new subsidiary in the e-commerce space by January 2022. We are actively hiring and recruiting talent for a successful launch. We specialize in niche chemicals across various industries.
1819 S Calhoun StreetFort Wayne, IN
BusinessView all jobs at Bluewater Chemgroup