Dental Assistant II
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Rewarding opportunity to join a thriving dental practice. Come join our team as a Dental Assistant II. As a Dental Assistant II, you will be working side-by-side with a diverse team of dental professionals at Harmony Pediatric Dentistry at our 3 convenient locations. Dental Assistant II team members are given the tools and training to increase their skills and knowledge that can take them to the next step in their dental career. In addition to the great learning and growth opportunities, team members are recognized for their contributions with individual achievement awards, a generous service recognition program and opportunity for advancement. We offer competitive pay, excellent benefits, including 401K with company match, paid PTO and 6 paid holidays.
Experience is preferred, but open to new grads.
*MUST be able to travel between locations
Successful Dental Assistant II candidates have the ability to:
- Assist the dentist chairside in the clinical care of patients;
- Communicate with patients to determine needs, as well as provide patient instruction in oral hygiene and home care;
- Ensure proper notes are recorded in patient electronic records;
- Maintain patient flow according to the daily schedule;
- Take radiographs, intraoral and facial photographs;
- Understand sterilization and infection control procedures, disinfect and clean treatment rooms, and sterilize instruments and handpieces;
The safety of our patients and team members is always top of mind. Successfully passing a pre-employment drug screen is required and as a safety-sensitive position, THC testing is included in the drug panel. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, religion, color, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other status protected by law.
Bluetree Practice Services
Get fresh Dental Assistant jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.