Primary Care Physician
We are growing!
Bluestone Physician Services is a nationally recognized mobile primary care geriatric practice. We provide a unique and robust model of on-site care; customizing care that is preventive, proactive, and includes all members of the care team, patients and their families. Join us as we deliver on our promise to tailor preventative primary care to geriatric patients within Assisted Living and Memory Care facilities in and around White Fish Bay, WI and surrounding communities.
Our Care Model delivers customized care that is preventive, proactive, and includes all members of the care team, patients and their families. Our patients experience 21% less ER visits, 36% less hospitalization and 41% less hospital re-admissions compared to patients with similar conditions and complexities.
- Full-time physicians care for patients Monday-Thursday; option for Fridays to be a clinical or an administrative day
- Manage a panel of approximately 200 patients (approximately 14-20 patients per/day)
- Ability to design and manage your schedule
- Develop and implement care plans appropriate to patients and their desires
- Clinical support from clinical assistants and care coordination through LPNs, RNs, and social workers
- Access to diagnostics such as labs and x-rays as needed
- Collaborate with community partners within home care, hospice, and other resources as needed
Bluestone Physicians Enjoy
- Competitive salary with first year guarantee and production bonus
- Generous and ongoing CME Offering
- Unlimited PTO and Nine (9) company observed holidays
- General Benefits of: Health Insurance, Dental and Vision Insurance, Company paid Life Insurance, Company paid Short and Long-term Disability, Health Savings Account (HSA) & Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Retirement plan
- Graduate of an accredited ACGME/AOA residency training program
- Board Certified/Board Prepared with the American Board of Medical Specialties or American Osteopathic Association
- Licensed or ability to practice within the state of Wisconsin
- Ability to obtain and /or maintain DEA certification for the State of Wisconsin
- Proven ability to communicate effectively with strong verbal skills
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Must have a valid driver's license and minimum state-required liability auto insurance; local travel is required
Bluestone Physician Services was founded in 2006 and provides an innovative, leading-edge of Healthcare delivery. As a mobile practice, Bluestone is one of the largest providers of residential primary-care in the nation, serving thousands of patients across multiple states within Assisted Living Homes and Memory Care communities. At Bluestone, our employees are our most valuable asset. By working here, you have the chance to make a difference in the lives of others. Our success has translated into a rapidly-growing organization. To find more information about Bluestone Physician Services, please visit www.bluestonemd.com.
To learn more about our Physician opportunities, please contact Lynne Peterson at firstname.lastname@example.org
Bluestone Physician ServicesMilwaukee, WI
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.