Bluestone Physician Services is the largest provider of residential primary care in the nation. In addition to primary care, Bluestone has a highly developed care coordination model for seniors and individuals living with disabilities. Our registered nurses and licensed social workers facilitate patient, family, and clinical partnerships to more than 5,000 members throughout Minnesota. Bluestone has been named to Star Tribune's Top Workplaces in MN, making the list 8 year's in row!
- If you’re looking for a unique career that provides meaningful opportunities to make real impacts in people’s lives and in our communities, this is it!
- If you’re interested in working with a diverse population on a team that is collaborative and positive, Bluestone is the place for you!
- If you want to be on a team full of compassionate and caring coworkers who have fun and support one another, come join us. We have fun and enjoy what we do – and you will, too!
Join our team as a Care Coordinator where you will work with the SNBC (Special Needs Basic Care) and some MSHO population as well throughout Newport and surrounding area managing Department of Human Services (DHS) and Center for Medicare/Medicaid Services (CMS) required activities for SNBC members living in the community and group homes. In this position, you will work from home, but regularly travel your local area to serve the needs of your members and your community.
The CC will be expected to be at the Independent Living with Services Facility (Wings of Newport) weekly, as well as round with the Bluestone providers. There will be scheduled check-ins with the Facility staff and Bluestone providers to ensure all members' needs are met, as well as the quality measures.
Working as a Care Coordinator, you are impacting people’s lives in a positive way every day. You get to know our members a level that goes beyond their health concerns. They are community members with needs and we’re here to help. We meet them where they are. We seek to understand who they are as individuals. We seek to understand their needs and get to know their stories and their goals.
As a Care Coordinator, you will manage member caseloads within your assigned geographic area. This includes:
- Coordinating face to face visits
- Conducting annual assessments
- Reviewing current health needs, identifying goals, and developing individualized care plans
- Helping connect members with resources and services
- Completing required documentation
- Collaborating with medical care teams to ensure health care quality measures are met and use utilization management tools to meet value-based goals
- MN Licensed Social Worker
- Current Minnesota Registered Nurse license
- One or more years of experience working with Mental Health or SNBC populations in case management/care coordination, Home Care, Nursing Home, TCU or Assisted Living settings
- Probation Officer experience a plus
- Ability to work independently
- Access to a private and compliant home office space
- Creative problem solving skills
- Ability to work with diverse populations
- Proven ability to communicate effectively with strong verbal skills
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Demonstrated compatibility with Bluestone’s mission and operating philosophies.
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
Bluestone offers excellent Benefits to our employees including:
- Competitive wages
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Materials Insurance
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Company paid Short and Long-term Disability
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Retirement plan with 4% matching contributions
- Three weeks Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Nine paid (non-working) holidays
- Regular business hours; no evenings or weekends
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Company sponsored cell phone and laptop
By working here, you have the chance to make a difference in the lives of others. Our success has translated into a rapidly-growing organization, offering career opportunities in recognition of hard work. To find more information about exciting opportunities within our innovative and ever-growing organization, please visit www.bluestonemd.com
Powered by JazzHR
Bluestone Physician Services