Principal Program Manager
- Expired: December 09, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Principal Program Manager
Position Type: Full Time
Salary Range: In compliance with Colorado's Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the salary range for this role is $142,932 - $230,775. Final compensation for this role will be determined by various factors such as a candidate's relevant work experience, skills, certifications, and geographic location.
Location: Colorado Springs, Colorado. This is not a remote position.
Additional Compensation: This position is eligible for an end-of-year bonus.
Employment Benefits: Bluestaq offers a wide range of competitive benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, Paid Leave, and 401k. For more information regarding Bluestaq benefits, please visit https://www.bluestaq.com/bennies.
Bluestaq starts with our people.
Are you ready for the best job you've ever had?
At Bluestaq, we've rapidly built a culture around ownership, trust, community, and innovation. Bluestaq is dedicated to cultivating a growth environment where our team feels valued, works with a purpose of mission, is personally rewarded, and is professionally challenged.
Bluestaq is an emerging technology company founded in 2018 to streamline global operations using cutting-edge enterprise software and mission analytics. Bluestaq develops and transforms its enterprise systems and secures disparate data to solve our customers' most critical challenges. Today, Bluestaq primarily provides the U.S. Department of Defense and the nation's intelligence community with advanced software systems. Our name, Bluestaq, originates from "blue" a military term for friendly forces, and "staq" referring to a software stack.
Let's talk about our team's accolades in just four years! Inc. Magazine just recognized Bluestaq as ranking #630 out of the 5000 fastest-growing private companies in America! We've also been recognized as an Inc. Magazine's 2022 and 2021 Best Workplaces and are a 2021 Colorado Inno on Fire Company and a 2020 Colorado Company to Watch. Bluestaq was honored by the Colorado Technology Association as the 2019 Emerging Tech Company of the Year and named Colorado Springs Chamber of Commerce and EDC 2019 New Company of the Year. For the third consecutive year, Bluestaq landed on the Colorado Springs Gazette Best Workplaces in Colorado Springs (2019 - 2021) and Built In's Best Places to Work Lists: Best Places to Work in Colorado, Best Small Companies to Work for in Colorado, and Best Paying Companies in Colorado (2020 - 2022). Our team is award-winning and ahhhmazing!
Looking for a phenomenal quality of life? Colorado Springs was named the #2 Best Places to Live by U.S. News & World Report 2022, #2 Top 10 Cities Where Tech Strength Defies the Pandemic by LinkedIn, and one of the Top 10 Best-Performing Cities 2022 by the Milken Institute.
Why join Bluestaq in Colorado Springs?
- Lifestyle Amenities - coffee shops, craft breweries, boutiques, locally-owned restaurants
- Nature - more than 100 parks and ample outdoor sporting opportunities
- Weather - Colorado Springs boasts over 300 days of sunshine a year
- Laidback atmosphere - an accessible alternative to the fast-paced Denver lifestyle
As a Bluestaq Program Manager, you will work directly with a team of seasoned Program Managers to ensure we deliver secure data management software to our customers and stakeholders. You'll be responsible for managing various aspects of our programs, such as deliverables, resources, account reporting, and subcontract management. A Bluestaq Program Manager is essential to Bluestaq's success to ensure we execute and deliver across a variety of government programs. Your contributions will inform Bluestaq program, business development, and strategy decisions.
Basic Qualifications and Skills:
- 12+ years of program management experience with a Bachelor's degree OR Associate degree with 2 additional years of experience beyond the minimum required may be substituted in lieu of a degree OR a High School Diploma with 4 additional years of experience beyond the minimum required may be substituted in lieu of a degree.
- Demonstrated expertise in utilizing program management techniques to achieve program success for our customers and company
- Ability to manage complex relationships with customers, teammates, and partners
- Strong writing and presentation skills and an ability to communicate at all levels of commercial and government organizations
- Experience assisting with proposal development and capture activities
- Demonstrated success managing the programmatic tasks of multi-disciplinary teams to ensure customer
- Manages cost/schedule/performance across multiple programmatic efforts
- Collaborates with the Bluestaq Program Management team to complete monthly and quarterly CDRLs
- Responsible for managing team member onboarding
- Supports the Program Management team with travel authorizations, trip reports, and other program paperwork
- Experience executing contracts with the Federal Government
- Comfortable with uncertainty, with the ability to create structure and process when needed
- Displays a strong sense of ownership for all projects and tasks
- A growth-focused mindset, always curious
- Facilitates mentorship and healthy collaboration across programs
Required Education: 12+ years of program management experience with a Bachelor's degree OR Associate degree with 2 additional years of experience beyond the minimum required may be substituted in lieu of a degree OR a High School Diploma with 4 additional years of experience beyond the minimum required may be substituted in lieu of a degree.
Clearance Requirement: This position requires the ability to obtain a TS/SCI Clearance. To be eligible for clearance, US Citizenship is required, and an employee must agree to participate in a background screen and credit check.
Relocation: This position does not offer relocation. Candidates must live in the immediate area or relocate at their own expense.
Bluestaq is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We prohibit unlawful discrimination against applicants or employees on the basis age 40 and over, color, disability, gender identity, genetic information, military or veteran status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by state or local law.
Bluestaq will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities and employees whose work requirements interfere with a religious belief unless doing so would result in an undue hardship to Bluestaq or a direct threat. Employees needing such accommodation are instructed to contact Human Resources immediately at email@example.com.
AddressColorado Springs, CO
BusinessView all jobs at Bluestaq LLC
Get fresh Principal jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.