- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Position: Operations Manager
Position Type: Full Time
Salary Range: In compliance with Colorado's Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the salary range for this role is $65,000 - $75,000. Final compensation for this role will be determined by various factors such as a candidate's relevant work experience, skills, certifications, and geographic location.
Location: Downtown Colorado Springs, Colorado. This is not a remote position; the Operations Manager will work on-site in the Bluestaq office.
Additional Compensation: This position is eligible for an end-of-year bonus.
Employment Benefits: Bluestaq offers a wide range of competitive benefits to include Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, Paid Leave, and 401k. For more information regarding Bluestaq benefits, please visit https://www.bluestaq.com/bennies.
Bluestaq starts with our people.
Bluestaq just landed on Inc. Magazine's 2022 Best Workplace list for the second year in a row!
Are you ready for the best job you've ever had?
At Bluestaq, we've rapidly built a culture around ownership, trust, community, and innovation. Bluestaq is dedicated to cultivating a growth environment where our team feels valued, works with a purpose of mission, is personally rewarded, and is professionally challenged.
Bluestaq is an emerging technology company founded in 2018 to streamline global operations using cutting-edge enterprise software and mission analytics. Bluestaq develops and transforms its enterprise systems and secures disparate data to solve our customers' most critical challenges. Today, Bluestaq primarily provides the U.S. Department of Defense and the nation's intelligence community with advanced software systems. Our name, Bluestaq, originates from "blue" a military term for friendly forces, and "staq" referring to a software stack.
Let's talk about our team's accolades in just four years! Bluestaq was recognized as an Inc. Magazine 2002 and 2021 Best Workplaces, a 2021 Colorado Inno on Fire Company, and a 2020 Colorado Company to Watch. Bluestaq was honored by the Colorado Technology Association as the 2019 Emerging Tech Company of the Year and named Colorado Springs Chamber of Commerce and EDC 2019 New Company of the Year. For the third consecutive year, Bluestaq landed on the Colorado Springs Gazette Best Workplaces in Colorado Springs (2019 - 2021) and Built In's Best Places to Work Lists: Best Places to Work in Colorado, Best Small Companies to Work for in Colorado, and Best Paying Companies in Colorado (2020 - 2022). Our team is award-winning and ahhhmazing!
Looking for a phenomenal quality of life? Colorado Springs was named the #2 Best Places to Live by U.S. News & World Report 2022, #2 Top 10 Cities Where Tech Strength Defies the Pandemic by LinkedIn, and one of the Top 10 Best-Performing Cities 2022 by the Milken Institute.
- Why join Bluestaq in Colorado Springs?
- Lifestyle Amenities - coffee shops, craft breweries, boutiques, locally-owned restaurants
- Nature - more than 100 parks and ample outdoor sporting opportunities
- Weather - Colorado Springs boasts over 300 days of sunshine a year
- Laidback atmosphere - an accessible alternative to the fast-paced Denver lifestyle
Bluestaq is seeking an Operations Manager with outstanding organizational skills, ownership, and motivation to keep the team thriving. The ideal candidate is flexible with the aptitude to handle anything that might come their way. You are a vibrant professional who doesn't mind a day filled with various responsibilities. You're a people person and a systems person. The Bluestaq Operations Manager is experienced in handling many administrative and operations support-related tasks and working independently with little to no supervision. You'll be a solid and reliable support to the executive team, ensuring smooth office operations. Not only will your contributions allow us to achieve organizational efficiency, but you will also nurture an incredible work environment our Bluestaq'rs love.
Basic Qualifications and Skills:
- +5 years of experience in Office Management and Administration with an Associate degree OR a High School Diploma/GED with 2 additional years of experience beyond the minimum required may be substituted in lieu of a degree.
- Oversee the day-to-day activities of the Bluestaq office
- Maintain office efficiency by maintaining the appearance of common areas, including light cleaning
- Oversee the guest experience and ensure a personal, friendly experience for anyone coming into the office, and maintain complete accessibility in both availability and warmth of character
- Oversee and maintain office equipment for uninterrupted function, identify and fulfill office supply needs, maintain and manage vendors, and coordinate food delivery as needed
- Manage all aspects of the office's space/infrastructure planning (moves, adds, and changes to workstations) and provide answers, resources, and solutions as requested
- Serve as office liaison to property management: office repairs, fire and safety drills, notifications
- Provide direct administrative support as needed, including scheduling appointments, meetings, and events, booking travel, mailing and shipping packages, and updating the contact database and employee list
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, with an aptitude to learn new software and systems
- Strong time-management and people skills, flexibility, and multitasking ability
- Ability to adhere to complete confidentiality on all business matters
- Able to resolve routine issues and problems
- Proactive and thoughtful in seeking clarification and asking questions
- Finds the right balance between persevering on a problem and asking for help
- Takes responsibility for their personal development, has a growth mindset
- Displays a strong sense of ownership for projects
- Ability to lift 25 pounds
Required Education: +5 years of experience in Office Management and Administration with an Associate degree OR a High School Diploma/GED with 2 additional years of experience beyond the minimum required may be substituted in lieu of a degree.
Clearance Requirement: This position requires the ability to obtain a TS/SCI Clearance. To be eligible for a clearance, US Citizenship is required, and an employee must agree to participate in a background screen and credit check.
Proof of Vaccination: This position requires all new hires to present proof of vaccination upon their hire date. Please contact Human Resources, at firstname.lastname@example.org, if you need to discuss our medical or religious exemption process.
Relocation: This position does not offer relocation. Candidates must live in the immediate area or relocate at their own expense.
Bluestaq is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We prohibit unlawful discrimination against applicants or employees on the basis age 40 and over, color, disability, gender identity, genetic information, military or veteran status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by state or local law.
Bluestaq will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities and employees whose work requirements interfere with a religious belief unless doing so would result in an undue hardship to Bluestaq or a direct threat. Employees needing such accommodation are instructed to contact Human Resources immediately at email@example.com.
AddressColorado Springs, CO
BusinessView all jobs at Bluestaq LLC