- Expired: July 06, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Bluespring Wealth Partners is a fast-growing acquirer of wealth management firms throughout the United States. We take a relationship-based approach to partnering with and supporting best-in-class teams who provide financial planning and investing services to retail clients. Bluespring takes majority-stake positions in high-quality firms and provides its partners with an unparalleled depth of operating support, business consulting expertise and strategic investments in key areas of growth.
Bluespring launched in 2019 to deliver much needed deal flexibility, succession solutions, and entrepreneurship to the wealth management acquisition space. We are a wholly owned subsidiary of Kestra Financial, a holding company that consists of five leading wealth management services businesses that collectively support more than $120bn in AUM and 2,300 independent financial advisors. Along with Kestra Financial, we are majority-owned by Warburg Pincus, a leading global private equity firm.
As the Administrative Assistant you will assist and provide administrative support to our Bluespring Team and report to the Executive Administrative Assistant
- Manage calendars for the team
- Field telephone calls for team
- Prepare agendas for ongoing meetings
- Help with invoice and check
- Manage client service-related tasks
- Reach out to clients to schedule meetings and reviews
- Plan occasional client events and seminars
- Assist leadership team with expense reporting
- Maintain confidentiality for our clients and your colleagues
- Other tasks as assigned
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Organization and Prioritization
- Motivated, exhibit initiative and self-sufficiency.
- Comfortable working in a dynamic environment
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent. College degree or equivalent industry experience beneficial.
- 2+ years supporting high-growth teams.
Powered by JazzHR
Bluespring Wealth Partners
BusinessView all jobs at Bluespring Wealth Partners