Program/Project Manager- Federal Construction
Blueprint Staffing Fayetteville, NC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The role of the Project Manager is to plan, execute, and finalize projects at the government installation in a
cost plus/cost contract environment according to strict deadlines and within budget and a safety conscious
environment. This includes acquiring resources and coordinating the efforts of team members and third-party
contractors or consultants to deliver projects according to plan. The Project Manager will also define the
project’s objectives and oversee quality control throughout its life cycle. The position will have proven
leadership skills, ability to perform budgetary analysis and effectively track this information and then
communicate it to both the government and Corporate office. The position will play a critical role in
implementing programs and procedures essential to operations and budgetary compliance.
• Direct and manage project development from beginning to end. Define project scope, goals and
deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders.
• Develop full-scale project plans and associated communications documents.
• Effectively communicate project expectations to team members, corporate office, and stakeholders in a
timely and clear fashion.
• Liaise with project stakeholders on an ongoing basis.
• Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals.
• Draft and submit budget proposals and recommend subsequent budget changes where necessary.
• Define project success criteria and disseminate them to involved parties throughout project life cycle.
• Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise project team members and contractors, and influence them to take
positive action and accountability for their assigned work. Implement disciplinary actions if needed.
• Foster an environment of safety and safe practices.
• Build, develop, and grow any business relationships vital to the success of the project.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
• Minimum 5 years’ experience as a Program/Project Manager of a large multi-faceted base operations type program
• A degree from an accredited 4-year program in either Engineering or Business Administration or a
resume that proves capability
• Minimum of four (4) years management experience, demonstrated management skills, strong interpersonal relationship skills
• Maintain a valid Missouri driver’s license and the ability to obtain a gate pass
ConstructionView all jobs at Blueprint Staffing