- Review new projects with estimator & project managers.
- Study fire alarm drawings to determine code compliance.
- Assist estimating with developing wiring methods and scope.
- Analyze fire alarm system and the project and identify problems and advantages.
- Provide additional design assistance as needed.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience with fire alarm systems in multifamily or similar projects.
- DC journeyman’s license preferred or PG County, Montgomery County, Virginia license.
- NICET Level III Fire Alarm certification required
- Outstanding organization and ability to manage multiple projects.
- Strong communication skills and ability to communicate with tact and diplomacy.
- Ability to travel to multiple work locations.