Our Client is currently seeking a Commercial Service Technician capable of providing a quality service to our customer base. Those services include repairs and maintenance on a wide array of equipment including: Boilers, Chillers, VRF/VRV, Geothermal, Self-Contained Units, Pumps, CRAC Units and Co-Gen Equipment. Don’t have experience in some of these areas? Let us train you.
The industry is constantly changing, and it is our duty to make sure that the technician is updated with the latest training. Hands-on training is one of our many perks provided within the company. Requirements:
- Journeyman/Master License (or 6+ years equivalent experience)
- Communicate effectively in English (written and verbal)
- Ability to pass a background and drug test
- Can safely operate a motor vehicle
- Physically capable to lift heavy materials and tools, climb ladders and can withstand harsh weather conditions