Guam HVAC Superintendent
Blueprint Staffing San Diego, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- JOB STARTS 04/2021
- Must be US Citizen, be able to obtain US military base clearance
- HVAC/Sheetmetal exp required (ductwork/hydronic piping/refrigerant)
- Ability to read blueprints, material take-offs and ordering
- Ability to see more than 4 weeks ahead on material requirements
- Manage direct labor
- Personable with customer interactions
- 10+ years of commercial/government required with jobs over $10 mill
- 3+ years as superintendent
- Primary Location is Company satellite office aboard the island of Guam
- 401k Retirement Plan. Following 6 months of employment, enroll in the retirement plan and have up to 4% of your pay matched by Client
- Eligibility for company group health insurance and HSA options begin the first day of the following month 60 days from first day of employment.
- Optional employee paid dental and vision. Plus, additional insurance options with American Fidelity, such as, short term disability, cancer, accident, etc.
- Optional Flexible Spending Account is available
- 8 paid Holidays
- 20 paid vacation/sick days accruing from day 1 of employment.