AEC Recruiting Coordinator
Blueprint Staffing Tysons Corner, VA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The salary range is $45K- 55K. Base Location is our Main office in Northern Va. There is option for remote work after training.
Responsibilities will include..
- Capable of visiting job sites and adhering to all safety standards and background checks.
- Proficiency with applicant tracking system Jobadder and optimizing our ads using Indeed, LinkedIn, Craig’s List, and all other job boards are an absolute must.
- Willing to operate in a hands-on HR role, with varied responsibilities and knowledge on the latest HR practices for the attraction, management, and retention of craft and professional employees.
- Conduct applicant interviews to obtain information on work history, training, education, and job skills, and negotiates compensation options.
- Assess talent based on standardized hiring questionnaires with desired responses predetermined.
- Administering and documenting skills assessment tests (developed in-house).
- Administer and document behavioral assessment (DISC).
- Determine skill level and appropriate placement based on a scale of craft and management progression.
- Possess the ability to determine the span of control and overall capability, passion, interest, and willingness to excel.
- Creates, tracks, and monitors metrics.
- Prepares bi-weekly reports to Executive Team.
- Willing to put forward innovative ideas and initiatives and take ownership to bring these to life in the organization.
- Continuously improving current policies and processes to support the onboarding and management of all company employees and overseeing processes to ensure they run smoothly and effectively.
- Work with the operational team and outside partners to plan for critical roles for the business, while building relevant talent pools.
- Use the existing database of past employees and candidates as a quick source for immediate placements.
- Manage outsourced recruiting and temp to perm staffing agencies.
- Communicate daily with the divisional operations teams regarding their current manpower needs and candidates in the hiring pipeline.
- Serves as a key user of company-wide Application Tracking system (Jobadder).
- Initiates and conducts searches for local, regional, and nationwide openings using computer databases, networking, internet recruiting resources, cold calls, media, recruiting firms, employee referrals, career fairs, and advertising.
- Manage all advertising for job openings through Jobadder and all hiring outlets.
- Responsible for always maximizing the visibility of all ads when hiring.
- Work with CEO and VPs on all upper management recruiting projects.
- Assists regional management with facility openings and expansions with regard to recruitment advertising, presence, and coordination.
- Attends job fairs and conferences on behalf of nationwide recruitment efforts.
- Bachelor’s degree or related field and 1- 5 years of recruiting experience. (A combination of education and work experience may be taken into consideration based on management’s discretion).
- Recruiting within the construction industry experience is preferred.
- Must possess a deep understanding of the full cycle recruiting process.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Good presentation skills and a self-starter who can work independently.
- Excellent organizational, written, and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with an appropriate blend of professionalism and friendliness.
AddressTysons Corner, VA
BusinessView all jobs at Blueprint Staffing