- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
*****Job is located in the Washington DC Area*****
We have a great opportunity for experienced HVAC service technicians for a local mechanical contractor. Our client specializes in service, maintenance and retrofit of commercial and industrial HVAC systems. This is a Direct Hire Position. Commercial HVAC service work. Needs 5+ years experience.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyze, plan and perform preventative maintenance of HVAC systems. Troubleshoot, repair and make modifications.
- Communicate with customers to answer questions, resolve problems and ensure complete customer satisfaction.
- Inspect equipment to identify potential problems to prevent premature and unexpected breakdowns or callbacks.
- Ensure company property, vehicles and tools are being used, maintained and properly accounted for.
- Using hand held devices record all required information on customer call. Complete all forms and paperwork in a neat, timely, complete and accurate manner.
- Candidates must have 5+ years for Service Technician I position
- Proficient at reading wiring diagrams and troubleshoot problems with electrical, refrigerant and duct systems on commercial and industrial HVAC equipment.
- Must have valid drivers license, current DMV printout and clean driving record.
Blueprint Staffing Company
We are leaders in contract, temporary, and permanent staffing for construction management professionals. We use our cutting-edge technology and old-school work ethics to comb through the construction industry for top-quality candidates. We connect to active and passive job seekers to find the best fit for both the client and the candidate. We have the knowledge and resources to serve you anywhere in the Washington DC Metro Area and beyond.