Blueprint is seeking a talented Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant for our growing post-acute care locations in the Portland, ME area. If you strive to deliver the best patient care to those in your community, and take pleasure in making a difference in the lives of your patients and their families, we are looking for you!
Enjoy a flexible schedule while visiting multiple skilled nursing home facilities, and work as part of a team in a collaborative care model.
Primary Care/Internal Medicine/Post-Acute experience is a plus.
Competitive compensation including flexible scheduling for better work and life balance.
This position also offers: Malpractice and Tail Insurance, and a Comprehensive benefits package.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Diagnose and treat acute, episodic or chronic illnesses
- Prescribe all necessary medications and treatments
- Perform comprehensive physical examinations of patients
- Develop and implement patient management policies and procedures
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and medical facilities
- Communicate with collaborating physician or specialist regarding patient care
Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant with minimum 2 years prior experience