Senior Account Manager
Blueprint Expansion Milwaukee, WI
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Strategic Account Manager, Growth - must live in one of these states IL, MI, IN, WI
The Axon Strategic Account Manager is responsible for growing their assigned accounts by selling Axon products and services to enterprise-size law enforcement agencies. Ability to articulate complex solutions, build and maintain senior-level relationships, navigate across customer agencies/units, and lead the Axon team to success is required. The position provides technical and administrative product information, demonstrations, and/or product training.
- Manage and grow revenue and market share at designated agencies to maximize customer satisfaction and achieve Axon’s strategic objectives
- Develop and maintain client relationships to ultimately drive revenue growth
- Develop and execute account strategy by collaborating with account team to deliver stronger, more relevant value propositions
- Cultivate customer relationships and ensure effective service delivery to accounts
- Focus on customer's satisfaction, know the customer's business and workflows, develop proper contact network within accounts
- Support execution of strategy at the account level
- Responsible for forecasting, keep management in touch with accounts in a timely fashion, gather intelligence on competitor activity, and give feedback to marketing
- May provide customer product training as necessary
- Accountable for individual expense budget management
- Own account relationship and drive overall customer satisfaction for assigned accounts
- 3+ years of demonstrated successful customer-facing sales experience managing complex processes
- 2+ years managing a book of business of mid-sized / enterprise-level customers or consultative sales experience
- Data management experience using Salesforce (preferred) or similar CRM
- Understanding of Virtualization and Cloud technology
- Able to clearly and directly articulate complex solution offerings across technical and non-technical audiences
- Able to do some travel
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive salary and 401K with employer match
- Discretionary paid time off
- Robust parental leave policy
- An award-winning office/working environment
- Ride along with police officers to see them use our technology and get inspired
Our mission is to protect life.
We’re out to make the world a safer place by solving big problems and taking on the public safety challenges of our time. From our company's inception building the TASER device to a full suite of hardware and software solutions, we are focused on providing police agencies with state-of-the-art devices and services they need to successfully serve and protect us. In the next few years, we're going to eliminate the burden of paperwork in policing, so officers can increase the time they spend building relationships and serving in their communities. We’ll put video at the heart of police records so our justice system can get to the truth faster. And we won't stop innovating until the bullet is rendered obsolete.
It’s a big mission, but it’s one we’ll pursue relentlessly every single day.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $100,000.00 - $110,000.00 per year
Powered by JazzHR
BusinessView all jobs at Blueprint Expansion