- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
“We Push the Boundaries of Possibilities for our Communities.”
Overview of the Position Responsibilities: Our Sales Analyst is tasked with meeting the forecasting, reporting and business intelligence needs of the company. This includes working with various departments and leaders including Marketing, Operations, Sales and Senior Leadership to build reports, research issues and perform analysis to help drive the business and maximize performance of the company. Day to day activities will include report development and delivery, forecasting / budgeting, data validation, requirements gathering, and researching issues/anomalies with data, systems and processes. (This position is REMOTE and must be located within our markets of SD, ND, WY, OK, MN, CO).
Be part of our innovation- building and delivering a fiber-rich internet connection to people’s doorsteps.
What You Will Do:
- Report on key performance indicators and metrics to assess marketing and sales effectiveness and achievement of the function’s goals and objectives
- Generate insights through analytics, deliver actionable data to key stakeholders in a variety of reporting mediums (PPT, XLS, Salesforce, ThoughtSpot, Google Analytics, Hubspot)
- Support the goal setting and territory alignment process for the Sales organization
- Act as key liaison between the marketing and sales team, sales enablement, sales compensation and information systems function on sales and data management matters
- Assists finance organization with evaluation of operating results and actual vs. budget analysis
- Preparation of monthly management reporting including statistical reports; subscriber, marketing and sales operating results; and publication of management book
- Provide business support through ad hoc analysis and guidance, including information sources to sales reps, regional managers, and sales leadership
- Improve and evolve processes, metrics and job duties to improve efficiency, accuracy and sales growth
- Educate and train sales management/reps on systems and processes
- Other duties as assigned
What You Will Need:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent required
- 2-4 years of related experience preferred
- Strong analytical and quantitative background
- Basic understanding of business strategy, financial strategy and results, and reporting required
- Strong in excel, reporting systems, data modeling and ability to analyze for insight generation
- Prior experience in the telecommunications industry a plus
- Upon job offer, must be able to pass a background check and drug test prior to starting employment
Why Work at Bluepeak?
- Competitive Compensation + Annual Bonus Eligibility
- Comprehensive Benefits Package, Including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and 401(k)
- Generous Vacation and Paid Sick Time + Paid Holidays and Personal Days
- Professional Development With an Emphasis on Internal Promotion
- Employee Discounts on Bluepeak Services, Including Internet
- Progressive and inclusive work culture in which our team has the flexibility, support, and resources to be successful in their careers!
Colorado Residents Only: The pay for this position has a salary range of $49,363.36 to $81,449.54. Certain positions are eligible for additional forms of compensation such as bonuses.
We believe that the size of the city shouldn’t determine the quality of the technology. That’s why we are building for you: Faster, more reliable, and without the things that get in the way of great service—like red tape, hidden fees, and slow response times. And with up to 5 gigabits of speed for residential customers and 10 gigabits for businesses, we are whole new ballgame- from internet to TV, to connecting every device in your home, to powering your business, we’re not only providing the best fiber connections in your community, but we’re also meeting the growing needs for how you live.
Bluepeak provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
BusinessView all jobs at Bluepeak