Experience Center Executive
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
“We Push the Boundaries of Possibilities for our Communities.”
Overview of the Position Responsibilities: Our Experience Center Executive will be responsible for providing face to face customer contact support for services, sales, and promoting Bluepeak products and services. They will act as the face of Bluepeak in our communities to provide superior support to current and potential customers. If this sounds exciting, please read on.
Be part of our innovation- building and delivering a fiber-rich internet connection to people’s doorsteps.
What You Will Do:
- Provides sales presentation and pricing materials to potential customers
- Provides the highest standard of quality, commitment, and courtesy in dealing with Bluepeak customers and employees, focusing on customer satisfaction and retention
- Processes new service orders and schedules installation of new services
- Answers incoming telephone calls and responds to customer requests regarding sales, billing and service issues in a timely and accurate manner, while maintaining an efficient and professional demeanor
- Identifies and escalates priority issues; when necessary, transfers calls to the appropriate department
- Provides accurate product and service information to customers
- Follows Bluepeak cash handling procedures, processes incoming payments from customers, and ensures they are credited to the correct account and deposited in the bank on a daily basis
- Follows company and departmental procedures to create work orders and trouble tickets, and troubleshoots customer service issues as they arise
- Exchanges and issues Bluepeak Leased Equipment upon customer’s service needs
- Uses computer systems to identify, research, and resolve customer issues; researches billing issues and misapplied payments
- Accurately completes required paperwork and/or documentation associated with each job assignment and/or customer interaction
- Maintains awareness of community activities including Bluepeak sponsorships, customer events, etc., and creates positive customer interaction
- Coordinates with other departments as necessary to ensure customer satisfaction and problem resolution
- Other duties as assigned
What You Will Need:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Upon job offer, must be able to pass a background check and drug test prior to starting employment
- MS Office suite, internet software, email communication, ICOMS billing system skills
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build rapport quickly
- Ability to multi-task on a computer using multiple computer applications while on a phone call
- Ability to talk with customers, listen attentively to concerns, express empathy and research problems for resolution
- Strong attention to details
Why Work at Bluepeak?
- Competitive Compensation + Annual Bonus Eligibility
- Comprehensive Benefits Package, Including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and 401(k)
- Generous Vacation and Paid Sick Time + Paid Holidays and Personal Days
- Professional Development With an Emphasis on Internal Promotion
- Employee Discounts on Bluepeak Services, Including Internet
- Progressive and inclusive work culture in which our team has the flexibility, support, and resources to be success in their careers!
We believe that the size of the city shouldn’t determine the quality of the technology. That’s why we are building for you: Faster, more reliable, and without the things that get in the way of great service—like red tape, hidden fees, and slow response times. And with up to 5 gigabits of speed for residential customers and 10 gigabits for businesses, we are whole new ballgame- from internet to TV, to connecting every device in your home, to powering your business, we’re not only providing the best fiber connections in your community, but we’re also meeting the growing needs for how you live.
Bluepeak is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Bluepeak Vast Broadband
BusinessView all jobs at Bluepeak Vast Broadband