Data Entry Clerk
Bluemountain Woods Cross, UT
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The primary function of this position is to support the company by maintaining and monitoring the entry of data into our different systems per department. The ideal candidate will be one who is organized, focused on their work, self-driven, and has a positive attitude.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Data entry
- Communicating with different departments
- AR/AP functions
- Minor bookkeeping
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Appfolio experience is a PLUS!
What to expect from us:
- Hands on training with each department's needs
- Benefits after 90 days (medical, dental, vision)
- Full-time candidates can earn up to two weeks PTO annually
- Positive environment
- AMAZING culture
- Opportunities to keep learning
BluemountainWhy Work Here?
Culture is a big part of who we are. It is rewarding to be part of a great team and growing business during these interesting times.
BlueMountain is one of the largest independent home and property buyers in the state of Utah! We are a fast-growing company in need of talented team members to add value to our unique niche in the Real Estate industry. Salary level DOE.
2441 S 1560 W Woods CrossWoods Cross, UT