IMMEDIATE HIRE! - Account Representative (CUSTOMER SERVICE / SALES)
All Applicants must be available to start within two weeks of application.
This position reports directly to the Office Manager
- Create and maintain relationship with the key accounts and customers.
- Weekly reporting to the team on previous weeks activities, while creating plan for upcoming weeks targets.
- Develop / execute a sales and marketing plan to hit company goals and targets. .
- Work closely with the departments nationwide to help better execute best practices and increase sales / account activity.
- Regular interface with customers to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Create new best practices to help sales support team.
- Work face to face with the Director of Sales and Marketing of the company to accurately capture all sales activity.
Advancement opportunities provided for reliable top performance.
Why Join Our Team?
- An extended hands on training program
- Paid Training
- Competitive Compensation Plans
- Paid Sick Leave
- Advancement for Top Performers
- Tickets to Concerts and Sporting Events
- Unlimited Coffee!
Don' forget to submit your resume below! ----------->
- Personable and patient
- Organization is key!
- Accounting / Finance Experience Preferred
- Use applicable retail, customer service, sales, management experience
- Pass pre employment screening (discussed during interview)
- Personal Cell phone and transportation required
- Available for full time hours