Bluehawk Consulting is seeking for a User Experience professional for large scale utility self-service website.
This project is need of a UX expert who knows how to collaborate with a team to work towards a large-scale self-service customer portal for public utilities. They will work with a team of BAs, Devs and QA and a software vendor to help bring this experience to life and iterate and improve the experience over the next year +. Main project responsibilities are in downtown Seattle.
Requirements and Wireframing
- Meet with client and internal resources to gather UX Requirements
- Develop draft wireframes based on requirements
- Meet with internal resources and client to gather feedback on draft wireframes
- Update wireframes based on feedback
- Provide annotations and notes to functional team
- Review functional specifications as needed
- Develop creative comps using previously developed style guides, colors, and fonts
- Publish creatives to InVision (or similar tool) for review and capturing feedback internally and with client
- Meet with client to gather Usability Testing goals and requirements. (defining items to be tested and by which persona)
- Develop moderators guide, review with client and update
- Develop clickable prototypes based on the test steps in the moderator’s guide
- Moderate user testing sessions
- Review and collect user testing notes and develop a report with recommended UI changes.
- Develop, conduct, and document results for remote testing using client provided user testing tool
- ADA Compliance
- OmniGrafle - wireframing tool (open to others)
- TryMyUI - remote user testing
- MS Office
- Prototyping tools - have used InVision in the past, but open to other options
- Usability Recording tools - used Zoom in the past, but open to other options
- Style guides have been developed and approved
- Experience with resolving ADA Compliance issues
Bluehawk Consulting is a Kirkland, Washington-based management consulting firm helping Fortune 500 clients improve their performance, increase their efficiency and enhance organizational value while reducing costs.
We are a team who love to accomplish great things together!
We excel at hiring talented people who are driven to create solutions for our client’s most challenging projects. We employ experienced management consultants with a passion to deliver an outcome, yet our approach includes hiring for attitude, while training for skill.
Our diverse team, they make us great!
Consultative, client-focused and interactive approaches
Innovation, actualizing potential, and “can-do-ness”
Learning, listening and communicating openly with respect
Passion, energy, zeal - we have lots of it
Humor, lightness, flexibility, humor and humor
We work hard to create a supportive environment, where employees enjoy a very competitive pay and benefits package, including an optional, full-benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401K, holidays and paid-time-off (PTO). Bluehawk also provides training opportunities and rewards leadership, diligence and the desire to achieve more. Bluehawk Consulting is an equal opportunity employer, committed to workforce diversity.