Bluehawk Consulting is seeking a Project Coordinator for our client leading communication planning for their studio to align with business priorities.
- Partner with marketing, PR teams, Mar comm, community and social team, media team to get plans together
- Creation and maintenance of these plans and where she needs help
- Helping partner with stake holders across departments to execute communications
- Assist with managing spoke person training and visits, promo opportunities, studio, monitor and report on media coverage for franchise
- Help spearhead and manage PR requests
Must have gaming or strong product background experience
- Communications specialist with experience in PR and an understanding of social media
- Understanding of social channels – media outlets and how to speak to customers, live streams, etc.
- Gaming industry experience is helpful, knowledge of industry
- Microsoft Suite, they use Sprinkler
- Bachelor’s degree in communications preferred
Bluehawk Consulting is a Kirkland, Washington-based management consulting firm helping Fortune 500 clients improve their performance, increase their efficiency and enhance organizational value while reducing costs.
We are a team who love to accomplish great things together!
We excel at hiring talented people who are driven to create solutions for our client’s most challenging projects. We employ experienced management consultants with a passion to deliver an outcome, yet our approach includes hiring for attitude, while training for skill.
Our diverse team, they make us great!
Consultative, client-focused and interactive approaches
Innovation, actualizing potential, and “can-do-ness”
Learning, listening and communicating openly with respect
Passion, energy, zeal - we have lots of it
Humor, lightness, flexibility, humor and humor
We work hard to create a supportive environment, where employees enjoy a very competitive pay and benefits package, including an optional, full-benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401K, holidays and paid-time-off (PTO). Bluehawk also provides training opportunities and rewards leadership, diligence and the desire to achieve more. Bluehawk Consulting is an equal opportunity employer, committed to workforce diversity.