Customer Service Representative – (#90882-1)
Bluehawk Consulting is seeking a Support Representative on our client’s Azure Internal Registration Systems (AIRS) & Sponsorship team you will primarily be responsible for providing support to the customers (internal and external) that use the Sponsored offer to move customers from Proof of Concept to billable usage across multiple channels. Internal and Sponsored offers are built on AIRS and you will be required to learn this system to support our customers as well as several other tools/databases. In this role you will have responsibility for providing support for the registration, reporting, and billing issues our stakeholders face. You will be responsible for troubleshooting, analyzing, escalating, documenting and communicating to the various stakeholder communities as appropriate for each service request or task that you handle in our queue. Occasionally your responsibility will include documenting a bug to the Engineering teams and participating in the meetings to drive issues and bugs to resolution.
- Ability to learn, understand and master the process that happens for Sponsored offers across all supported channels
- Taking on an appropriate case load of issues while maintaining those issues at high levels of satisfaction
- Communicating with customers and stakeholders in a clear and professional manner
- Documenting Bugs/Issues and representing those in meetings with the team and engineering
- Identify Gaps and Drive Process Improvement in the Support Process and documenting changes when old process documentation is out of date
Required Skills & Experience
- 3-5 years’ experience providing support to Azure customers
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong qualitative and quantitative data analysis skills
- Results and action oriented – make sure the job gets done on time
- Highly organized, with great attention to details
- Prior Experience in a customer support role
- Prior Experience with Microsoft Internal Support Tools (Service Desk, CMAT, AIRS, TFS, PowerBI, SQL, ACIS)
- Bachelor’s degree preferred to demonstrate accomplishment and basic education when working with people from varied backgrounds and areas of expertise
Bluehawk Consulting is a Kirkland, Washington-based management consulting firm helping Fortune 500 clients improve their performance, increase their efficiency and enhance organizational value while reducing costs.
We are a team who love to accomplish great things together!
We excel at hiring talented people who are driven to create solutions for our client’s most challenging projects. We employ experienced management consultants with passion to deliver outcome, yet our approach includes hiring for attitude, while training for skill.
- Our diverse team, they make us great!
- Consultative, client-focused and interactive approaches
- Innovation, actualizing potential, and “can-do-ness”
- Learning, listening and communicating openly with respect
- Passion, energy, zeal - we have lots of it
- Humor, lightness, flexibility, humor and humor
We work hard to create a supportive environment, where employees enjoy a very competitive pay and benefits package, including an optional, full-benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401K, holidays and paid-time-off (PTO). Bluehawk also provides training opportunities and rewards leadership, diligence and the desire to achieve more. Bluehawk Consulting is an equal opportunity employer, committed to workforce diversity.