Business Analyst – (PM2: #95437-1)
Bluehawk Consulting is seeking an energetic, tech savvy, and detail-oriented Business Analyst to support our client’s Account Team WW Sales and Marketing functions. The ideal candidate must pride themselves on their ability to consume large data sets and translate analysis into insights clearly and concisely in multiple mediums. The candidate must also take pride in using technology to organize / automate key sales and marketing processes - specifically managing a large WW marketing budget and consolidating regional input into a WW forecast.
- Manage Budgets and Financial Tracking and Reporting – Work with our Finance lead, the Marketing Director, and Regional Leads to deliver an internal and partner-ready monthly financial update report on available budget, amounts committed through open POs, amounts invoiced, investment forecast, and variance to forecast. This will necessitate frequent communications and updating with the regional Microsoft OEM marketing leads, and the Partners’ Worldwide teams, and our Finance Leads.
- Manage Logistics, Documentation, and Tracking of WW Marketing Programs – Work with the Marketing Director, Regional Leads, Partners’ teams, and Finance to develop and manage a consolidation, organization, tracking, and archiving process for all JMA and Jumpstart programs including Projects and corresponding purchase orders, Invoices and committed investments, Activity Planning Sheets, Marketing Campaign Funding Form documents, and Proofs of Execution. Enforce standardized process and operation through appropriate guidance, readiness effort, and structured reinforcement.
- Operational Excellence on MBP, CHIP, and other tools – The ability to plan, execute, and invoice investments and maintain a high level of CPE relies on an effective utilization of the necessary systems and tools. Work with the Marketing Director to ensure Partners and Microsoft teams are fully trained and compliant on usage of programs and tracking tools. Plan and help facilitate ongoing operational excellence curriculum and communications in order to maintain best-in-class systems and tool usage/compliance.
- Scorecard, Analytics, Dashboard Management – Work with the Sales Director to build and deliver a monthly Account Performance & Forecast deck that allows HP and Microsoft to measure, monitor and forecast the business and all the key joint priorities. This monthly deliverable requires consolidating inputs from regional / subsidiary teams, Marketing, Finance, and Category teams. It also requires maintenance and use of Excel and Power BI based tools for collecting and synthesizing the data.
- Account / Regional Planning - develop and maintain the tools needed to manage the Account planning process including development of a model for regional targets (annual and quarterly) for all lines of business and the associated regional allocation of investment. Drive the quarterly process for reconciling regional performance / goal attainment with regional investment amounts (internally referred to as Performance Management)
- Rhythm of the WW Business – Establish and manage an efficient predictable operating model which bridges the quarterly rhythms between Microsoft and HP Sales organizations. This includes supporting development of regional performance decks similar to the WW deck in point 1 above, managing weekly refresh and monthly maintenance of our Sales and Marketing Power BI Dashboard, and maintaining ongoing process improvement system for team rhythms to measure effectiveness and identify areas of opportunity - this includes development of new Power BI reports / views for the team
- Strong analytical skills who can turn sales and market data into insights that can be used to influence strategy internally and with our partner
- Excellent ability to communicate insights in writing and supported by any combination of Excel charts and tables, Powerpoint slides, and PowerBI visuals
- Experience working with large data sets from financial systems (revenue and expense), external market data sources (sales and market share), and internal forecasting tools
- A proven ability to build and maintain automated systems (using Excel pivot tables, data cubes, and/or Power BI to support sales and marketing processes / operations
- An ability to collaborate with people who work in different function and who distributed geographically