Bluehawk is looking for a Mobile Exploitation Engineer- Mid Level to work in Bethesda, MD.
In providing Computer Forensics support, the Contractor shall provide some or all
of the services as required:
- Engineer software scripts in C, C++, and Java with emphasis on
prototyping and API extraction.
- Research and provide suggested solutions for system and/or application
- Collaborate with NMEC Technical Exploitation teams to define clear
requirements, performance specifications, deliverables, and milestones for
- Debug mobile applications' memory and performance issues. Such as use
Android trace view tool to identify performance bottlenecks.
- Provide malicious code reverse engineering to isolate, review, analyze, and
reverse-engineer potentially malicious programs recovered from compromised
computer systems and networks.
- Write and produce technical reports related to the scope, nature, and
characteristics of the malicious software suitable for distribution to both technical
and non-technical audiences.
- Research new trends, techniques, and packaging of malicious software to
stay current and ready to identify and handle zero-day exploits.
- Occasionally, individuals may support field operations requiring such
- Analyze software and firmware using reverse engineering techniques to
understand security vulnerabilities, working closely with teammates who value
innovation and execution.
- Share knowledge by clearly articulating ideas through papers and
presentations to technical staff, management and Government decision makers.
Contractor personnel assigned must have the following
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering,
Computer Engineering, or Electrical Engineering and at least five (5) years of postbaccalaureate,
progressive experience in job offered or as Software
Engineer/Developer, Application Engineer/Developer or closely related occupation.
A Master of Science in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer
Engineering, or Electrical Engineering may be substituted for two (2) years of
required experience. A PhD degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering,
Computer Engineering, or Electrical Engineering may be substituted for four (4)
years of required experience.
- Experience requiring a deep knowledge of Android and a strong passion in
mobile industry and mobile development
- Experience in mobile web technologies (HTML5, AJAX, CSS, XML,
- Experience in wireless API's (Wi-Fi, Bluetooth) preferred.
- Experience requiring the ability to communicate design decisions, tradeoffs,
code walk-through, bugs, thoroughly, clearly, and concisely.
- Experience requiring the ability to effectively handle multiple
simultaneous projects, manage time and priorities.
- Experience efficiently implementing new features and bug fixes while
writing elegant, maintainable code
- Experience developing/designing mobile phone platforms highly desired.
- Experience requiring a working knowledge of implementations of
contemporary commercial wireless devices.
- Must have 2 years' experience with reverse engineering software
packages such as IDA Pro, IDA Python PyDbg, or 011yDbg, as well as computer
forensic software packages such as EnCase, FTK, or Sleuth Kit/Autopsy.
- Experience in computer or cell phone architecture, system internals,
operating systems, and/or boot process software engineering.
- Working experience in software engineering and related technologies.
- Experience in sizing and scoping, in design, implementation and delivery
of mobile application solutions using iOS and/or Android development
- Experience in engineering on two or more of the following software
platforms: Windows, Linux, Android, OS X, and iOS.
- Experience requiring a knowledge of designing interfaces using Objective-
C, Android SDK including the unique tasks of designing applications for small
- Experience requiring excellent debugging, problem-solving, and
- Experience with multiple programming languages (C, C++, C#, Objective
C, Visual Basic, Python Java) is required. A strong mix is needed, with experience in
C, C++ or Objective C and Java or C# a minimum requirement.
- Experience requiring the ability to engineer applications in C, C-Hk, and
Java with emphasis on prototyping and API design and development.
- Proven track record of mobile application development.
- Experience with two or more IDEs environments and tool sets (i.e.Visual
Studio, Eclipse, Xcode)
- Experience investigating software vulnerabilities and a basic
understanding of common cyber-attack methods.
- Experience requiring strong organizational and communication skills,
both verbal and written
- Some of these requirements may be waived by the government.
- Contractor personnel shall be required to complete and pass a written test prior to
starting work on the contract.
Bluehawk, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer/
/EOE Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/