Bluegreen Vacations Lincoln, NH
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are now hiring a Maintenance Technician. Apply today; Bluegreen Vacations is hiring immediately!
Compensation: $15 to $17, based on experience
Seasonal Peak Rate: $1 more per hour during (May 15 to August 31, 2021)
Sign-on Bonus: $1,000 - $250 payable at 30, 60, 90, 120-days of service
Schedule: Flexible schedule required; weekends, holidays, and evenings may be needed.
Location: 23 Innseasons Dr, Lincoln, NH 03251
Check out our Resort here: South Mountain
Welcome to Bluegreen Vacations. We aim higher You should too.
Be part of a team committed to creating lasting vacation memories!
Learn more about our DNA; click here:#PowerOfVacation
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
As a Maintenance Technician, you will be responsible for maintaining the cosmetic appearance and the mechanical function of all the resort buildings and grounds in both the interior and exterior of the property. You must also display the flexibility to deal with everchanging situations as it pertains to guest, owners, associates and workload.
- Assist with organizing and prioritizing service requests and repairs are made correctly in a timely manner, and complete checklists of physical condition of resort sites prior to and after guest occupancy.
- Complete work orders, preventive maintenance and daily projects reported by engineering management, front desk, or otherwise assigned during the shift.
- Maintain accurate records for work orders and preventive maintenance, safety, repair/replace of major equipment, inventory of parts and supplies.
- Ability to address the concerns and maintenance needs of the guests and associates in a friendly and professional manner
- Abide by all company and engineering policies and procedures
- Responsible for learning and meeting all necessary engineering requirements for future growth in the department.
- High school diploma or GED
- Previous experience as a Maintenance Technician (Installations, Maintenance, Repair), Facilities, Property or Building Maintenance preferred
- Basic maintenance experience
- 6 months customer service and/or hospitality experience preferred
- Possess a team player attitude and excellent interpersonal skills
BENEFITS YOU’LL ENJOY:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance, and 401k match. For more, click here: Benefits
- Four weeks of Paid-Time Off
- Associate safety-first approach
Real EstateView all jobs at Bluegreen Vacations