Food & Beverage Supervisor
Bluegreen Vacations Orlando, FL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Fountains Resort, located in Orlando, FL, is seeking an experienced and professional Food & Beverage Supervisor. Hiring Immediately, Apply today!
Compensation: $15.00-$16.00, dependent upon experience
Schedule: Flexible, including weekends
Address: 12400 International Drive, Orlando FL 32821
Be part of a team committed to creating lasting vacation memories! #PowerOfVacation
- You will be responsible to promote and ensure complete guest satisfaction, achieved through their ability to develop and maintain a strong team environment. The Food & Beverage Supervisor is accountable for sales and profit in their area.
- Supervise the shift's operations in the restaurant and coordinate with the kitchen staff to ensure smooth operations, compliance with procedures and safety regulation and an optimal level of quality service and hospitality are achieved.
- Supervise the Food & Beverage employees; interview, recommend hiring, schedule, train, develop, empower, coach and counsel, recommend performance reviews, resolve problems, provide open communications and recommend discipline as appropriate.
- Respond to customer needs, issues, comments and problems to ensure a quality experience and enhance future sales prospects.
- Update the cash register system and compile and prepare various reports to aid in the administration of the department.
- Supervise the maintenance/sanitation of the kitchen, restaurants, bars and equipment during the shift to protect the assets, comply with regulations and ensure quality service.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2 years minimum food service or related hospitality management experience.
- Basic technical knowledge of restaurant operations.
- TIPS Certification, Safety Food Handling Certification preferred
- Demonstrated leadership qualities. Able to work with teams. Demonstrated hospitality skills. Demonstrated strong work ethic. Written/verbal communication skills.
BENEFITS YOU’LL ENJOY:
- 4 weeks of Paid-Time Off
- 401K Match
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Flexible Schedule and more!
Our goal is to improve the quality of work/life by providing equal employment opportunities for all candidates and team members. Bluegreen Vacations Corporation believes that diversity and inclusion is critical to our success, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a broad candidate pool. We are a drug-free workplace, and if offered employment, candidate must be willing to submit to a background check/drug test. EOE/DFWApply Now
FoodView all jobs at Bluegreen Vacations