Do you enjoy talking to people daily? Are you looking to play a vital role in the experience of each customer? Bluegrass Marketing is actively seeking a Customer Service and Retail Associate to join our amazing team! If this sounds like you, we would love to see your resume! *
At Bluegrass Marketing, we have developed many successful marketing campaigns that can reach your ideal customers. We work hand in hand with some of the biggest retailers in the world. We offer customers a unique shopping experience that can not only help educate the customer but also give each customer the right information to help make the best decision for them or their family.
Bluegrass Marketing is looking to fill multiple full-time positions for our quickly growing company. As a team, we strive to give each customer a memorable and positive experience. As a customer service representative, you'll provide top quality in person and over the phone support and maintain the company's professional image. Your job is to enhance the overall experience of each customer. We offer paid training, bonuses, and leadership development. If you have prior success in a similar role, please send us your resume. We'll contact you with the details.
We offer a competitive wage, flexible schedule, and an opportunity for advancement within the company. We value our hardworking employees and like to provide a fun and safe work environment!
· Work with a fantastic team of individuals
· Flexible work schedule
· Full time
· Gain valuable experience working in customer service
· Guaranteed Hourly Base Pay
· Full Paid Training
· Growth Opportunities
· A plethora of bonuses and incentives
· Monthly team development activities
· Team Nights!
· One on one development from company executives
· Annual awards and recognition
· Investment in your growth and progression
· Customer Service oriented
· Respond to all inquiries in a timely and professional manner
· Handle customer inquiries
· Provide information about the products and services
· Document and update customer records based on interactions
· Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
· Maintain the company's professional image
· Work both individually and as a team
· Able to adapt to changing environments
· Possess exceptional critical thinking skills
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Previous customer service experience not required but an asset
· Ability to build rapport with clients
· Ability to prioritize and multitask
· Positive and professional demeanor
Bluegrass Marketing provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Bluegrass Marketing complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which Bluegrass Marketing has facilities.
Bluegrass Marketing Events
Why Work Here?Bluegrass Marketing is a leading marketing and sales company with locations in Lexington and Nicholasville. Each member of our company's ultimate goal is to manage the account that they are working alongside. Therefore, we provide our clientele with the very best personnel. Each of our team members is highly motivated to deliver a personal representation explicitly catered to meet the needs of that account.
We are hiring immediately!