Bluegrass Marketing Events, Inc. is seeking top-notch, driven and goal oriented consultants with a proven record of sales success to join our team! Superior quality and value have always set us apart, but it's the personalized customer service at each stage of the purchase that gives us an edge.
Our successful history in this industry comes from developing a culture that rewards employees for hard work, perseverance, and integrity. We have high expectations for employee performance that produces positive business results.
** Individuals with a retail background excel quickly into management within our company**
Advantages of working for Bluegrass Marketing Events:
- Positive culture
- Weekly leadership sales training
- Chances to give back locally
- Weekly base pay
- Structured growth
- Team nights
- Professional development
Our consultants adhere to high standards and serve a critical role in representing our brand in each community. Typical duties performed include:
- Developing relationships with customers
- Maintaining quality customer service and leading buyers throughout the process
- Negotiating and closing deals
- Completing accurate and timely contract paperwork
- Exceptional work ethic
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience preferred but not required.
- Relevant experience in a leadership role, sales, marketing, and/or customer service (retail, restaurant, and/or hospitality)
- Internship experience in sales, marketing and account management.
- Interest in developing customer partnerships.
- Detail oriented with the ability to prioritize, plan, and organize sales activity.
***Any Proven Track Record of Sales Success***
For immediate consideration, apply today!
Candidates with the following interests should apply: sales, inside sales, sales management, sales manager, account sales, strategic sales, field sales, promotional sales, entry level sales, sales training, account manager, sales closing, marketing, marketing communications, marketing management, entry level marketing, marketing training, product marketing, direct marketing, promotional marketing, marketing campaigns, management, business management, business development, business administration, entrepreneurship, business growth, business ethics, acquisitions management, management strategy, customer service, retail, restaurant experience, hospitality experience, entertainment, client relations, customer acquisition , college graduates, internship, full time, part time, promotions, campaigns, sports minded