Bluegrass Book Buyers started in 2007 as a small textbook operation and has
since become a national benefit corporation and one of the largest retailers of
used textbooks online. The books we purchase are resold as discount books
to students and organizations in the United States, as well as donated overseas
to non profit organizations through the International Book Project.
To find out more about us please visit www.sellmebooks.com
To find out more about benefit corporations please visit www.benefitcorp.net
As a textbook buyer you will use company money and our phone app to
purchase unwanted textbooks from college bookstores and professors. You will
then send all purchased textbooks to the company warehouse for processing.
Once you understand and excel at purchasing textbooks you will also take on
the role of sales trainer, where you will be in charge of new applicants and showing them
how to perform as a textbook buyer.
As you continue to excel in your new role as a sales trainer you can become a
training manager who recruits and trains a team of buyers on your own. You will
be in charge of their territory and sales performance.
As a company we appreciate talent and hard work and adjust your pay scale to
to roles and responsibilities that you take on.
- Must be able to direct approach cold appointments
- Able to handle soft rejection
- Good physical health and energy
- Ability to walk 3-4 miles per day with ease
- Ability to lift at least 50 pounds for short periods of time
- A reliable automobile and valid U.S. drivers license
- A strong and resilient work ethic
- Self motivation
- Excellent communication skills
- Past experience in direct sales and sales management is a BIG plus
- Must be willing to travel up to 4 hours radius for work
UP to $19,200 - Base (Stipend) and $35,000 - $55,000 in starting commission
Your base stipend, ($400.00/wk), as well as your commission increase with sales and management ability
Job Growth Opportunities
- Field rep / Textbook buyer ( 1-3 months working )
- Trainer ( 3-6 months working )
- Help train new buyers in the field
- Bonus pay structure
- Industry high commission rates
- Production bonuses
- Company trip incentives
- Advanced sales training
- Academic schedule - no nights or weekends
- Up to 6-8 weeks vacation time
- Amazing people to work with
Candidates with previous pharmaceutical/medical sales experience strongly
encouraged to apply.
To be considered, please click "Apply Now" and complete online
application. Equal Opportunity Employer.