StretchLab of Redmond, WA is seeking a dynamic person with a background in sports medicine, sports massage, anatomy, kinesiology, personal training, physical therapy, group fitness, chiropractic medicine, and one-on-one client experience to join our team. This is an amazing opportunity to gain experience in a new modality that is taking the wellness industry by storm.
StretchLab is the industry leader in offering one-on-one assisted stretching. StretchLab has created a variety of offerings to empower clients to ‘Live Long’. StretchLab has gathered a team of experts already certified in an array of related fields including physical therapy, chiropractic medicine, yoga, pilates, and more. StretchLab prides itself on having the finest team of stretching professionals. StretchLab’s proprietary Flexologist™ Training Program (FTP) ensures that their clients receive a world-class stretching session.
Check us out here: https://stretchlab.com/about/ and here: https://stretchlab.com/benefits/
Our Flexologists™ will provide one-on-one assisted stretches as well as lead guided group stretching classes for our clients.
This position is for 20-30 hours a week. It pays a base rate based on experience plus bonuses for stretching each client!
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Deliver one-on-one assisted stretch sessions as well as group stretch classes for up to 6 clients.
- Encourage and motivate clients throughout stretch sessions.
- Build StretchLab membership and retain current clientele.
- Ensure safety of clients in regards to proper stretch techniques and enforce StretchLab polices and safety rules.
- Attend staff meetings and required educational presentations.
- Handle member concerns when applicable.
- Assist Sales Associates and General Manager with studio tour and sales as needed.
- Maintain a strong social media presence to maximize client membership and retention.
- Clean and maintain all equipment in order to ensure it is available for client use at any given time.
- Deliver one-on-one assisted demo stretch sessions at offsite promotional events.
- Must be available to work on either Saturday or Sunday for a six hour shift between the hours of 7:45a and 4p
- Must be available to work a minimum of 3 days a week (could include mornings, midday shifts, or evenings) Preference given to those who are available to work the complete range of the studio's hours of operation, including nights and weekends.
- Love of boutique fitness environment is a must – passion for stretching, flexibility and mobility.
- Must have at least one license and/or certification (ACE, NASM, ISSA, ACSM, NSCA, etc)
- Experience working in a fitness/health environment where you provide hands-on training with clients (two years or more preferred).
- Ability to create a positive environment that welcomes all people.
- Fantastic communication skills and exudes empathy.
- Must love connecting with people and have passion for helping them achieve goals.
- Must have a professional work ethic, be reliable, and adhere to our attendance policies.
- Must be available to go through our Flexologist™ Training Program, which includes 20 hours of online tutorials, 2 days of in-person/hands-on training and 20 hours of practice. You will be compensated for training hours.
- Personal Trainer
- Physical/Occupational Therapist ( or Physical Therapist Assistant)
- Massage Therapist
- Chiropractic Medicine
- Sports Medicine
- Athletic/Fitness Trainer
- Exercise Physiologist
- Sports Coach
- Group Fitness Instructor
- Pilates, Yoga, or Dance Instructor
StretchLab is a fast growing leader in the new but much needed assisted stretch service industry. Assisted, one-on-one, and small group stretching is what we do and ALL we do. We are THE best at it! StretchLab is part of the Xponential Fitness family. Xponential has become THE leader in fitness and wellness concepts including great brands like Club Pilates, Pure Barre, CycleBar, Yoga6, Rowhouse, AKT, and STRIDE
Bluefran Investments Llc
Why Work Here?StretchLab is the industry leader in offering one-on-one assisted stretching. StretchLab has created a variety of offerings to empower clients to ‘Live Long’. StretchLab has gathered a team of experts already certified in an array of related fields including physical therapy, chiropractic medicine, yoga, pilates, and more. StretchLab prides itself on having the finest team of stretching professionals. StretchLab’s proprietary FlexologistTM Training Program (FTP) ensures that their clients receive a world-class stretching session.
Lead the efforts to open first Stretchlab studio in the state of WA!