- Posted: over a month ago
- $16 to $18 Hourly
- Benefits: vision, dental, life insurance, medical,
Are you interested in a new opportunity where you can work independently, make a difference in your community, and delight hundreds of customers every day? Apply to be a Delivery Associate today. We offer competitive compensation, benefits, a great company culture, and opportunities for growth. No delivery experience required.
Why You’ll Love Working as a Delivery Associate:
- Independence: spend the majority of your day on the road delivering smiles to customers
- Stay active: you’ll be on the move during your shift as you deliver packages from the delivery vehicle to the customer’s doorstep
- Professional growth: we offer career growth opportunities such as moving into Lead Driver, Dispatcher, or Operations Manager roles, DOT certification, and professional development and training
- Team environment: a fun, fast-paced, and supportive company culture
What does a delivery associate do?
- Drives a delivery van to drop off packages to customers within their community
- Commonly works 4-5 days a week
- Typical working days are up to 10-hour per day
- Interacts with customers and the public in a professional and positive manner
- Uses handheld technology to manage the delivery process and to track & score associates driving habits.
- Follows safety guidelines to ensure a safe working environment.
- Must be 21 + and have a valid driver’s license
- Drug screening
- MVR check
- Able to operate and navigate a delivery van GVWR 10,000 lbs. or less
- Able to easily get in and out of the van
- Able to move packages up to 51 lbs.
- Good communication skills and the ability to work well with customers
- Good work ethic
- Paid Orientation
- Medical/Dental/Vision available at 30 days
- Competitive wages
- Community interaction
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Direct Deposit
- Drive Company Vehicles
- Shifts are available 7 days a week
- Shift start times may vary from 9am – 11pm daily.
- Start times could change so candidates need to have some flexibility in time to report to work
Equal Employment Opportunity We are an equal opportunity employer
Transportation and Storage
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?