Python Developer (remote)
BlueStone Staffing Solutions New York, NY
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
4 months CONTRACT with possible extension
POSITION IS REMOTE FOR DURATION OF ASSIGNMENT
Required Skills & Experience
• Demonstrated ability to participate in a global software engineering team while working closely with product management, quality assurance and business analysts.
• At least 3-4 years hands on experience developing with Python and frameworks such as Flask, Django, Gunicorn
• Development experience with AWS
• Experience working with SQL technologies such as PostgreSQL, Oracle or equivalent
• Experience working with Docker & Kafka
• Exposure for programming languages like Java, .Net is a plus
• Awareness about CI/CD, Jenkins is a plus
• Proven experience working with an Agile framework mindset
• Desire to work with a highly collaborative team located onshore and offshore
• Strong interpersonal and written communications skills
• Bachelor's degree in computer science or related fields.
• Previous experience in software development, computer engineering, or other related fields.
• Ability to work well in team environment
Senior Developer - Skill Bucket 3 - Enterprise Apps (Oracle Apps, Lawson, JD Edwards), BPM (Pega), CRM (4+ years). Responsible for the design, development, coding, testing, debugging and documentation of applications to satisfy the requirements of one or more user areas. May include hands-on new development as well as support, maintenance or enhancement of existing applications. Works closely with client management to identify and specify complex business requirements and processes. Researches and evaluates alternative solutions and makes recommendations.