BlueStar is a leading global solutions-based distributor of Point-of-Sale, Bar-coding, data collection, radio frequency identification (RFID), and Wireless mobility products. BlueStar works exclusively with Value Added Reseller Partners, providing them with complete solutions at competitive prices. The company brings unequaled expertise to the market, offers award-winning technical support, and is an authorized service center for a growing number of manufacturers.
BlueStar is currently seeking energetic and ambitious Inside Sales Assistants for its multi-state West Coast Territory located in Orange County, California. All full-time hires are eligible for our complete benefit package (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and a 401(K) program). Other benefits include competitive pay, paid vacation and holidays, and career advancement opportunities.
Essential responsibilities of the Sales Assistant include:
- Experience in distribution and or Channel sales a plus.
- Specialty experience in the Auto ID Scanning, POS, Digital Signage, and Mobility marketplace to the reseller channel highly desirable.
- Order Entry, processing, quoting, and tracking.
- Handling inbound customer requests.
- Oracle Order Management and CRM systems experience a plus.
- Ability to learn new and emerging technologies applicable to Auto ID Scanning, Point of Sale hardware, Digital Signage, and Mobility Computing.
- Interacts with various departments including, but not limited to, sales, credit, billing, order entry, returns, technical services, purchasing and marketing.
- Must be able to communicate product knowledge and information to customers in a clear and concise manner.
- Experience with products by Motorola, Intermec, Honeywell, Cradlepoint, Datalogic, Posiflex, ELO, View Sonic, Sharp, Phillips, Datamax O'Neil, HP, Zebra, Epson, Star a big plus.
- Work in a single location in a telesales environment from 8:00AM to 5:00PM daily M-F.
- Associates degree or equivalent experience
- Excellent customer service and negotiations skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and subsequent software programs
- Organized and detail oriented.