Looking for a professional Level 4 Installation Technicians to work in Central Office, and Cell Site environments, which includes but is not limited to DC Power Installation, Batteries, Power Plants, Cabling, Ironwork, Aux-Framing Build-Outs, etc. for various customer requested telecommunications projects.
A Level 4 Installation Lead / Supervisor must have the proven experience in all aspects of the business. Person in this position will direct subordinates with a lower level index. Responsible for the start and completion of each project, must result in a quality, on time, profitable product that is presented to our customer.
A Technician at this level will be personally responsible for maintaining his/her respective certifications unless otherwise negotiated in an employment agreement and the overall safety of all subordinates.
- On-site analysis of job drawings and specifications to resolve issues prior to job start
- Understanding of SMOP’s and DMOP’s for the project
- Participate in all internal and external quality audits
- Installation testing and turn-up of DC power systems, inverters and batteries
- Installation of Iron work, equipment cabinets, BDCBBs, BDFBs and related hardware
- Function as the point of contact for engineering, material assignment, etc.
- Review work assignments & project steps (reference the SMOP/DMOP)
- Add and/or upgrade software as needed. Ability to program power controllers
- Maintain a professional orientation, ensuring quality and outstanding customer service
- Install, test, and turn up equipment, as specified in engineering instructions and drawings
- Perform additions, removals, and modifications on working equipment and circuits
- Perform hot cuts/slides/ transfers. Add and /or removal of battery strings
- Ability to pull, crimp, lug terminate stich and lace signal and power cable to 750MCM
- Add and/or remove circuits on working power distribution equipment
- Installation of all infrastructure in DC Power environment, to include auxiliary framing and relay racks/ secure equipment bays and cabinets
- Ability to install BDFB’s, Rectifiers, 2k to 10kAMP Power Plants
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience
- Perform all work with safety in mind and ensure that all safety measures are met
- Demonstrated knowledge of TP76300 or similar installation standards
- Strong verbal and written customer facing skills
- Computer skills to include MS Office experience
- Experience with complying with all customer standards, paperwork and job completion forms
- Be capable of performing as the Installation supervisor in-charge person.
- Must have valid Drivers License
- Verizon experience a plus
- DC Power, Central Office, Data Center, BCBB, BDFB, Battery, Cell Site, High voltage, COE, COEI, CO, switch, Hot cut,
BlueSky Resource SolutionsBlueSky Resource Solutions (BSRS) began with a vision to support the growing demands of technology businesses in the Telecom and IT industries with premier talent and solutions. We provide nationwide talent placement services and workforce solutions to clients navigating business growth and change.