The Central Office Installer is responsible for providing high-quality service in all customer technical spaces, including, but not limited to data centers, mobile telephone switch centers, central office wire centers, and designated enterprise spaces. The Technical Associate is required to take excellent care of our customers, build relationships, question things, work hard, work smart, and enjoy the experience.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Installation of telecommunications equipment and associated infrastructure per customer standards.
- Act as a customer contact. Interface with customers and local supervisors to clarify project status.
- Work well within a team and demonstrate some leadership ability.
- Plan and layout installation activities to meet dates and budgeted hours. Oversee other personnel when required.
- The work will involve the installation of power, fiber and switchboard cable, and telecommunications equipment in the Central Office and other
- Telecom facilities. Installers should be familiar with and/or are trained with ironwork/bays/equipment rack installation, blueprint/schematic reading.
- Ability to troubleshoot cabling issues as well as resolve problems
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Good customer service skills
- Good computer soft skills required
- Access to reliable transportation and tools
- Organized and adaptable to changing environments
BlueSky Resource SolutionsBlueSky Resource Solutions (BSRS) began with a vision to support the growing demands of technology businesses in the Telecom and IT industries with premier talent and solutions. We provide nationwide talent placement services and workforce solutions to clients navigating business growth and change.