Blueprint Family Office is a boutique, family-owned investment firm specializing in various areas of the healthcare industry. The Company has a diverse portfolio of companies that provide healthcare services, sales and technology services.
The Systems & Data Engineer will play an integral role in the several of the company’s key operational units. This person will work at the parent company level and answer directly to management. The position will be deployed into our various operating entities to identify opportunities for system upgrades, optimization of data practices and identify areas for automation and cost savings and then work to implement those solutions.
Qualities we want:
Analytical Problem Solving – this position requires identifying root causes, evaluating optimal solutions and recommending comprehensive improvements as well as executing on those recommendations.
Collaborative Skills – Individuals who can work with a variety of personality types and skill sets, both horizontally and vertically across the organization to drive superior outcomes.
Innovators – Individuals who stay up to date on the latest technologies and apply that learning to real world problems.
Self-Directed High Achievers – Individuals who thrive in a fast-paced environment, work diligently to complete tasks and delivery results and don’t need to wait for prompting to find ways to deliver value to the organization.
What you’ll do:
· Work with management to interface with our portfolio companies, review their processes and technologies and identify areas for improvement in terms of data management, BI insights, process automation, cost savings, best practices and systems upgrades.
· Having identified areas of improvement, work with the portfolio companies to develop comprehensive solutions that drive efficiency up, costs down, implement automation where appropriate and generally create an increase in the enterprise value and scalability of the organization.
· Once a solution is identified, you will take the lead with the organization and any third-parties to oversee implementation of that solution in an organized, timely and cost efficient manner.
· Manage and oversee the systems of each portfolio company on an on-going basis
· Continually optimize and improve reporting and data management
· Organize and conduct staff trainings as needed.
· Prepare professional technical documentation.
· Think analytically, utilize creative thinking skills, as well as problem solving, and design skills.
· Keep abreast of technology trends and best practices in data management and governance in order to propose improvements and technology advancements
· Manage any outside vendors, including RFP’s for software vendors and tracking hours on any freelance or third-party developers engaged.
What You Need:
· Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university or equivalent work experience in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field.
· Demonstrated experience leading teams, estimating work, meeting quality and timeline expectations.
· Certifications and/or demonstrated work experience in a variety of technical skill sets including Python, C++, Microsoft SQL, managing API’s, natural language processing, working with CRM and EMR systems.
· Experience working with HIPAA, HL7 and other healthcare regulatory and technical experiences are strongly preferred.
· Strong interest and aptitude in automated system and software testing and development.
· Strong customer service and communication skills
You’ll be working full-time from our Fort Lauderdale office with occasional opportunity to work from home and some travel required.
BluePrint Family Office
Why Work Here?
Entrepreneurial spirit with lots of room for growth
Fort Lauderdale, FL