- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking an experienced accountant to oversee our team in the role of controller. The ideal candidate will have proven accounting experience within the Manufacturing industry. Is a strong communicator and skilled financial analyst. Will be responsible for producing thorough financial-status reports for senior management to help improve operational efficiency and aid in continued growth.
Objectives of this Role
- Provide comprehensive financial updates to senior management by evaluating, analyzing, and reporting appropriate data points
- Guide financial decisions by applying company policies and procedures to current economic landscape
- Develop, implement, and maintain financial controls and guidelines
- Achieve budgeting goals with proper scheduling, analysis, and corrective action
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Manage and monitor all accounts, ledgers, and reporting systems ensuring compliance with appropriate GAAP standards and regulatory requirements.
- Maintain internal control safeguards for the receipt of revenue, costs and both team and organizational budgets and actual expenditures
- In conjunction with the CFO, establish financial and operating benchmarks, budgets, program monitoring, and reporting standards on a bi-weekly, monthly, and annual basis
- Develop and enforce internal controls to maximize protection of company assets, policies, procedures, and workflow
- Oversee and support the accounting team with dynamic leadership that creates an environment of trust and productivity
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in business, accounting, or related field
- 10+ years proven accounting experience
- Working knowledge of finance law and regulatory standards (GAAP)
- Strong understanding of manufacturing accounting processes, along with economic and banking processes
- 5+ years experience as a senior-level accounting or finance manager
- Strong working knowledge of detailed financial data analysis
- History of financial project management
- Working knowledge of state and local sales tax compliance regulations and reporting.
- CPA is desirable.
- 110,000 + based on experience
- Paid vacation and holidays; 401(k)/Profit Sharing Plan; Health, Life and Dental Insurance; Cafeteria Flexible Benefits Plan; Employee Discount
BluePrint Engines provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at BluePrint Engines