Full Job Description
Be part of a team that helps bring BluePrint Engines to life! The ideal candidate will have previous machine operating experience, has an excellent attendance record, and is able to maintain a fast pace while keeping a keen eye for detail. This position is responsible for the operation, setup and adjustment of production equipment.
1. Operate, setup and adjust production equipment
2. Monitor equipment, notifying supervisor of malfunctions that cannot be corrected
3. Inspect parts to assure conformance to specifications
4. Complete paperwork as required
5. Maintain a clean and safe work area
COMPETENCIES & SKILLS
· Teamwork Orientation
· Time Management
· Performance Management
· Results Driven
The manufacturing environment may require heavy lifting and manual labor.
· This is a full-time position. Our current needs are on the 1st and 3rd shifts.
· 1st shift hours are 6 AM – 4:30 PM Monday through Thursday, 6 AM – 2:30 PM on Friday. Saturday 6 AM – 11:30 AM as needed depending on department goals.
· 3rd shift hours are 10 PM – 6 AM Sunday through Thursday. $1 shift premium offered for 3rd shift.
1. Previous experience as a machine operator
2. Engine knowledge is a plus, but not required
BluePrint Engines provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $14.00 - $16.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 10-hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- One location
- 2 days ago
If you require alternative methods of application or screening, you must approach the Employer directly to request this as Indeed is not responsible for the employer's application process.