Our BluePearl Veterinary Partners hospital in Kirkland, WA is hiring a compassionate Client Service Coordinator for our fast-paced, multi-doctor specialty/emergency practice. This is a full-time opportunity working the closing shift Tues-Sat, 2:30 pm - 11 pm
Are you self-driven, dependable and knowledgeable? Do you demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills in a team atmosphere? Do you crave a dynamic and rewarding setting? Come join us!
To join our incredible Client Service/ Veterinary Receptionist team, you should be warm and friendly, providing exceptional service to internal and external clients. Experience in a veterinary hospital is highly preferred but not required.
As a Client Service Coordinator, you will:
- Greet and make eye contact when entry door opens to offer every client, visitor or associate a warm and professional acknowledgement immediately upon arrival.
- Monitors lobby for soiling or clutter and arranges clean up as needed.
- Answers telephones using proper etiquette and tone as determined by established standards.
- Prepares medical records one day prior to appointments.
- Attaches loose forms to medical records and files promptly.
- Purges old medical records according to policies.
- Delivers and sends faxes, email and other correspondence promptly to the correct individual.
- Files records and paperwork accurately according to defined numerical or alphabetical systems.
- Financial Transaction Processing
- health benefits options
- competitive compensation
- flexible hours
- scrub allowance
- referral bonus program
- additional training
- unlimited growth potential
Job: **Hospital Support*
Title: Client Service Coordinator
Location: Washington-Kirkland-150037 Kirkland Wa
Requisition ID: 1500082U