Enterprise Sales - Account Director
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
BlueOptima’s vision is to become the global reference for the optimisation of the performance of Software Engineers.
BlueOptima is a company built on transparency, collaboration and accountability. We provide organisations with objective and data driven insights into developer efficiency. We are ambitious individuals forming a community, who strive to constantly improve and fulfil the vision with a working culture of collaboration, learning, autonomy and high performance.
We currently are a company of 4 office locations, with headquarters in London and additional offices in India, Mexico and the US. A total number of 250+ employees from 34 different nationalities and with over 25 languages spoken.
Our SaaS Product
BlueOptima is the only company providing objective software development productivity metrics. The technology has been implemented by some of the world’s largest organisations including insurance companies, telecoms and nine of the world’s top twelve Banks. This successful product uptake has led to rapid expansion of the company which has been growing 100% in headcount and revenue YoY for the last couple of years. Our strong value proposition, even through COVID-19, has allowed us to grow without any investment.Job Description
What you’ll be doing:
Have full ownership and autonomy for closing business within your own sales pipeline with a consultative and solutions focused approach
Work with our SDR team to target strategic accounts
Lead the implementation of pilot projects and closing new business with large enterprises, with access to high value accounts
Work with Customer Success to close additional revenue through upselling and cross selling
Collaborate closely with BlueOptima's internal teams
In order to succeed in this role, you will need:
Demonstrable experience in Enterprise Sales, with a focus on solving complex issues and demonstrating value to Fortune 500 companies
Generated net new business
A track record of consistently achieving sales targets
Previous experience in selling products or services which solve a complex business problem
A passion for building long lasting relationships with stakeholders, both externally and cross functionally within BlueOptima
Culture and Growth:
- Global team with a creative, innovative and welcoming mindset.
- Rapid career growth and opportunity to be an outstanding and visible contributor to the company's success.
- Freedom to create your own success story in a high performance environment.
- Training programs and Personal Development Plans for each employee
- 32 days of holidays (including bank holidays)
- Medical Insurance package (80% up to $600 USD/mo - extended to family)
- Modern office with free drinks and snacks
- Top of the line equipment (i.e. laptop, headset, desk gaming monitor)
- International travel opportunities & Global MeetUp
- Flexible Work from Home - 2 days remote a week
- Flexible Work from Long Distance - 4 weeks a year
- 12 Weeks Paid Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Relocation Package (if applicable)
- Pet friendly office
Stay connected with us on LinkedIn or keep an eye on our career page for future opportunities!
BusinessView all jobs at BlueOptima