About BlueLinx Holdings Inc.
BlueLinx (NYSE: BXC) is a leading wholesale distributor of building and industrial products in the United States with over 50,000 branded and private-label SKUs, and a broad distribution footprint servicing 40 states. BlueLinx has a differentiated distribution platform, value-driven business model and extensive cache of products across the building products industry. Headquartered in Marietta, Georgia, BlueLinx has over 2,200 associates and distributes its comprehensive range of structural and specialty products to approximately 15,000 national, regional, and local dealers, as well as specialty distributors, national home centers, industrial, and manufactured housing customers.
- Understands the company's vision, mission, and strategy; understands business unit objectives and sets/accomplishes individual performance goals accordingly.
- Oversees and leads administrative staff to ensure work is completed in a timely and accurate fashion. Supports sales efforts of branch sales team.
- Processes claims as applicable.
- Reviews and manages the routes (drtrack).
- Reviews daily stock receiving and invoicing reports. Oversees physical inventories and makes adjustments as needed to branch inventories. Assists with cycle count management.
- Handles all petty cash transactions including reconciling petty cash
Strong planning, organization, communication, problem solving and decision-making. Excellent telephone skills with the ability to identify key issues, evaluate facts and recommend appropriate action. Knowledge of the organization's policies. Knowledge of finance and accounting transactions in a warehousing environment / distribution center. Knowledge and experience in inventory control, material/stock handling/storage, and building products. Detail-oriented and ability to multi-task. Strong problem analysis/ resolution, organization, time management, communication and interpersonal skills. Process improvement and operating efficiency knowledge. Proficiency using Microsoft Office Suite Software and other relevant tools / technology.
Years of experience: 2-5 years related experience preferred.
Type Regular Full-Time
Job ID 6046
BlueLinx provides equal opportunity in all aspects of employment. We forbid discrimination on account of age, race, color, national origin or ancestry, citizenship status, creed, religion, sex/gender, pregnancy, maternity, marital status, civil partnership, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity or expression, disability, military or veteran status or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.