POSITIONS: Furniture Delivery Driver for a "White Glove" delivery & installation service
SCHEDULE: Full-time regular; Monday-Saturday; 5:30am to 3:30pm; Split days off; Probable overtime; possible occasional overnight travel; 6 day work weeks optional and available during peak retail sale seasons.
LOCATION: Reno, NV (with pickup once weekly in SF Bay area)
COMPENSATION: Hourly+Incentives = $130/day to $180/day; $DOE and role; Weekly and Quarterly bonuses for meeting or exceeding metrics and for upselling services on-site.
Visit our website: http://bluejacketenterprises.com/job/furniture-driver/
- Furniture experience preferred (but not required) employer will train
- High School diploma or equivalent required;
- Minimum age 26 due to insurance requirements
- Able to lift and carry up to 100lbs consistently
- Able to read, write and speak the English language sufficiently to communicate with the general public
- Hand/eye coordination and hand dexterity required
- Excellent Customer service skills required
- High attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- A clean MVR (No DUI and no violations for 48mos)
- Company performs criminal background check, and drug test due to US DOT compliance reqs.
- Some overnight travel possible but not likely
- Picking up two routed days’ deliveries at predetermined location in SF Bay. Deliver and install on two subsequent days in Reno/Tahoe assigned route
- Verifying load; inspecting for damage; Loading/wrapping/protecting deliveries onto the truck
- Follow a predetermined route according to timelines using a mobile device based app
- Deliver per manifest including:
- Simple drop off; or
- First dry room; or
- Full White glove assembly and place
- Perform haul away of old mattresses
- Perform proper operation of a phone application for tracking and reporting
- Deadline and timeline oriented
- Complete paperwork to ensure:
- Proper verification
- Billing of work performed
- Acceptable completion of the job
Please complete the website application. Room for growth with this company that is rapidly expanding throughout the region and into 4 Western States. Advancement into supervisory role for the right individuals.
We will ask candidates the following questions:
- How many years of commercial driving experience do you have?
- How many years of Customer Service experience do you have?
- How many years of delivery driver experience do you have?
- How many years of Furniture installation or other "white glove" installation experience do you have?
- What is the highest level of education you have completed?
- Do you have the following license or certification: Non-CDL drivers license (CDL ok but not required)?
- Do you have the following license or certification: USDOT Medical card?
- Do you speak English?
- Are you authorized to work in the following country: United States?
- What percentage of the time are you willing to travel for work?
- Why are you interested in this job?