Therapeutic Specialist (Q4 2022)
- Posted: over a month ago
The Therapeutic Specialist (TS) will be a key member of our client's first Commercial Sales Team and will have an exciting opportunity to contribute to the successful launch of an anti-CD3 monoclonal antibody, in the rare endocrine disease space. The TS will possess a high clinical aptitude to ensure the voice of key stakeholders, who care for and support patients, are clearly communicated throughout the organization. Along with successfully executing all promotional activities in their geography, they will have a key role in developing and implementing corporate, regional and individual territory strategy, working closely with cross-functional team members and leadership to accurately analyze key business drivers and trends. The TS will be required to successfully cultivate relationships with key customer influencers and take ownership of required strategic targeting and planning to ensure appropriate patient identification and successful therapeutic outcomes.
The TS will be empowered to use critical thinking and customer focus skills to identify and leverage local market knowledge to generate new opportunities, while maintaining compliance with company policies that govern field sales activity. The position will also require an ability to partner with multiple internal and external stakeholders to consistently ensure positive patient outcomes.
- Introduction of the company's vision and mission to healthcare professionals, advocacy and stakeholders to improve the lives of T1D patients.
- As the local representative, you must always operate in total alignment with compliance rules and regulations.
- Ability to successfully execute initiatives identified in our branded product campaign.
- Shows a clear understanding of the T1D treatment approach for patients in their individual geography to ensure appropriate resources are implemented to drive positive patient identification and therapeutic outcomes.
- Demonstrates an ability to use critical thinking, customer focus skills and sound judgement to identify and leverage local market insight to identify future opportunities.
- Demonstrates a high level of business acumen and an account management skill set.
- Takes ownership and accountability for strategic planning and execution of identified field objectives and goals.
- Cultivates strong relationships with key influencers in the treatment community in a virtual, or in-person environment.
- Maintains exceptional knowledge of disease state, product, customer, orphan/rare drug market, potential competitive products and the broader healthcare marketplace.
- Ensures candid and collaborative communication and execution between Market Access, Marketing, Operations, Human Resources, Training, Compliance, and Medical Science Liaison (appropriately), and other teams.
- Committed to the achievement of all performance targets and budgeted sales goals.
- Executes regional sales strategies and tactics; effective implementation and execution of resources to accelerate brand growth.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree and 5 years’ experience in a rare disease, or complex sales role in pharmaceutical/biotech industry.
- Experience in Pediatric/Adult Endocrinology preferred.
- Infused product/rare disease experience preferred.
- Demonstrated consistent, and documented track record of top ranked performance in pharmaceutical/biotech industry is required.
- Strong collaborator and contributor to the mission and goals of the organization and region.
- Consistently operates in a compliant manner which demonstrates and instills trust and integrity across all aspects of the role.
- Expertise with technology platforms and programs to support virtual and in-person selling.
- An ability to effectively work in a fast paced and nimble start up environment is required.
- 10-35% of overnight travel may be required depending on the assigned territory.
All applicants must comply with Company COVID-19 policies.
Powered by JazzHR
AddressLos Angeles, CA
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?