Endocrinology Rare Disease Territory Business Manager - SoCal
Los Angeles, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Deliver on corporate objectives specific to territory.
- With RBD and internal business partner input, develop, evolve, and execute territory and account level business plans.
- Engage RBD with timely recommendations to eliminate or minimize barriers to progress specific to marketplace trends, business opportunities and threats, competitive information, etc.
- Leverage internal expertise to maximize field impact.
- Work with Regional Business Directors, Channel/Trade & Market Access Teams, TBMs, and other TBR’s, to develop territory-specific strategies to ensure patient access to the company's products.
- Manage territory budget and resource allocations to maximize return on investment.
- Create a face to the internal and external customer that demonstrates the company's commitment to bringing value and solutions to the customers and patients we serve.
- Collaborate with peers, marketing, and training personnel to share information and implement territory initiatives/strategies.
- Create, build, and maintain relationships and regular communications and sales efforts with physicians & other health care providers, and all others pertinent to the company's business.
- Professionally and ethically represent the company to external customers (including but not limited to hospitals, IDNs, individual physicians and health care providers, and local diabetes chapters) and foster their respect by demonstrating our commitment to advancing patient care and outcomes.
- Professionally and ethically represent the company internally and foster professionalism within, among, and beyond the region.
- Take responsibility for ongoing professional development to maximize effectiveness in advancing the company's objectives.
- Leverage internal training and development.
- Refine ability to navigate complex and multi-layered accounts
- Refine ability to effectively communicate and engage with customers while leveraging the company's internal resources.
- BA/BS required
- 5-7+ years of successful pharmaceutical sales experience required. Previous experience in competitive markets preferred
- 2+ years of experience promoting rare competitive disease products strongly preferred
- Proven record of sustained high sales performance and achievement (Top 10%, National Awards)
- Launch experience or start-up experience is a plus
- Strong clinical selling skills required, specifically within specialty markets
- Deep understanding of all stakeholders in an office and ability to support them in getting a patient started on therapy within guardrails established by the company
- Demonstrated ability to both build relationships within existing accounts as well as proactively find new accounts
- Strong understanding of market access landscape preferred
- Strong knowledge of sales processes and rare disease products
Powered by JazzHR
AddressLos Angeles, CA
Get fresh Territory Business Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.