Area Business Specialist
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Regional Business Director
Achieve territory sales goals by promoting products and services to physicians and other medical personnel within assigned geography. Educate customers on the appropriate use, characteristics and approved indications of products. Professionally represent the company and ensure high levels of visibility and customer service in territory. Maintain effective communication and relationships with key external and internal customers.
Essential Job Functions
- Effectively promote and educate Specialty physicians on the appropriate use of rare disease products through one-on-one meetings and group presentations, company-approved promotional speaker programs and other company-approved means.
- Ensure high performance levels of call and field productivity. Meet territory product sales goals while adhering to all defined ethical sales practices, compliance guidelines and required promotional regulations
- Execute company-approved Product Marketing plans and territory/regional business plan activities
- Support targeted customers and accounts using company-approved resources, sales materials and promotional activities/programs/initiatives as identified by Sales Leadership
- Appropriately managing/maintaining all company equipment and company-approved promotional materials (e.g., sales materials, company literature, product samples, etc.) according to defined company compliance guidelines
- Ensure optimum territory sales strategy execution using territory business plans, regional business plans and all appropriate sales reports
- Attend all company-sponsored sales and medical related meetings as directed by company management.
- Responsible for achieving both territory product sales goals and territory sales activity goals through company defined metrics
- Actively pursue continuous learning and professional sales development on effective sales/communication techniques and product/therapeutic area knowledge.
Skills and Qualifications
- BA/BS required – 2+ years of experience promoting rare disease products
- 5-7+ years of successful pharmaceutical sales experience
- Strong knowledge of sales processes and rare disease products
- Proven record of sustained high sales performance and achievement
- Competencies: Leadership skills, Teamwork & Collaboration, Attention to Detail, Self-Starter, Problem Solving, Organizational skills, Adaptability, Professionalism, Written and Verbal Communications, Analytical skills, Multi-Tasking skills, Decision-making skills, Accountability
- Position may require periodic evening and weekend work, as necessary to fulfill obligations. Periodic overnight travel.
- Travel up to 70%
Powered by JazzHR
BusinessView all jobs at BlueGene Search