- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
BlueForce, Inc. is seeking to hire a Technical Writer/Editor to support the US Joint Counterintelligence Training Center (JCITA) located at Quantico, Virginia.
Are you an experienced technical writer, with great attention to detail and an ability to grasp challenging content? Do you enjoy researching topics, developing templates and applying style guides? Can you find the missing comma in this posting?
BlueForce has an opening for a technical writer/editor to support our JCITA contract in Quantico, VA. This position is responsible for writing and editing documents and presentations, training materials, brochures, and SOPs. A critical eye, strong writing skills and a tolerance for the Oxford comma are a must. The ideal candidate will be self-directed, able to manage multiple projects at a time and possess a TS\SCI - Poly clearance. Experience working in a government environment is a plus.
JCITA provides a full spectrum of joint and advanced counterintelligence (CI) training to DOD, which includes CI operations, collection, investigations, functional services, and analysis.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide writing and editorial services to create or revise original documents and presentations, to include computer/web-based training scripts, briefings, training scenarios, training aids, Standard Operating Procedures, brochures, and articles suitable for publication. Products shall be at a college-educated, publishing/professional broadcast-standard level.
- Maintain a CI Reference library, to include managing the physical references, i.e., books, videos, audios, official reference material and CI/HUMINT publications (policies, regulations, manuals, and directives) and their use by staff and students.
- Support staff and faculty in researching library and internet materials for use in course curriculum.
- Must be authorized to work in the US
- The contractor shall at least five (5) years' experience working as a technical writer/editor for complex subject matter.
- The contractor shall have excellent written communication skills and at least an Associate Degree.
- Advanced level of proficiency with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Adobe Acrobat.
- Must possess a TS/SCI Clearance with polygraph.
BlueForce is not just about the bottom line. We are a company that values talented, motivated, and hardworking individuals. We are dedicated to finding the right people to fit into our company culture.
Get fresh Technical Documentation Writer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.