Principal Analyst for Mission Assurance
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
BlueForce Inc. is seeking qualified candidates for Principal Analyst for Mission Assurance to support the Office of the Under Secretary of Defense for Intelligence and Security (OUSD(I&S)) program.
This position is envisioned to be the on-site lead. The incumbent should be able to think and write at the senior level (GS-15/O6) including writing for an Under Secretary.
· Master’s Degree from an accredited university AND 15 years directly related job experience including relevant Military Experience
· 15 or more years of senior-level expertise and experience in National, Interagency, Departmental, and Intelligence Community policies, strategies, and plans with regard to mission assurance programs which must specifically include Defense continuity, critical infrastructure protection programs, and the National Military Command System
· 15 or more years of senior-level experience in multiple elements of all-hazards preparedness and response planning disciplines
· 15 or more years of directly relevant Military Experience
· 10 or more years of experience in the Department of Defense or Intelligence Community
· Technical proficiency in the following systems: NIPRNET, SIPRNET, JWICS, GOLD, Global Mission Assurance Portal (GMAP), and Strategic Mission Assurance Database System (SMADS), Pentagon Incident Notification System (PINS)
· Technical proficiency in the following systems: Correspondence and Task Management System (CATMS), Intelink, SharePoint, Personnel Accountability & Assessment System (PAAS)
· Experience with mission assurance assessments, policies, plans, procedures, and implementation, particularly as related to the Defense Threat Reduction Agency (DTRA) activities in this area, Joint Staff operations and management related to this area, or analogous Department of Homeland Security (DHS) activities in this area.
· TS/SCI Security Clearance
· Contractor personnel will be required to sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement.
· The incumbent should be able to think and write at the senior level (GS-15/O6) including writing for an Under Secretary.
· Able to pass a Counterintelligence Scope (CI Scope) Polygraph
· Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university OR 15 or more years of directly related experience including relevant Military Experience
· 10 or more years of demonstrated experience in executive-level engagement, particularly in the Office of the Secretary of Defense or direct equivalent
· Recent relevant experience in mission assurance planning
· Proof of Covid-19 vaccination (or qualified exemption for disability or religious belief, practice, or observance)
BlueForce is not just about the bottom line. We are a company that values talented, motivated, and hardworking individuals. We are dedicated to finding the right people to fit into our company culture.
BlueForce IncWhy Work Here?
Our values, our people, our service, and our benefits!
WE ARE A VALUES-BASED COMPANY. We treat our customers and employees the way we want to be treated. We practice servant leadership by placing our customers’ and employees’ needs above our own. Finally, we make decisions based on right vs. wrong, not profitability. Underpinning these three elements is a rock-solid foundation of integrity and honesty. BlueForce is not just about the bottom line. We are a company that values talented, motivated, and hardworking individuals. We are dedicated to finding the right people to fit into our company culture.
TechnologyView all jobs at BlueForce Inc